<b>BJ IS MISSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</b>

GoBengals

alrighty, i will skip past the dozens of shots, and get to the game, he was with us.. intoxicated, and left to mingle with other fans.. returned.. fell down just standing there, a few minutes later he left again said he would be right back... saw him walk past us, then back down the steps, and past us again...

he was never seen again...

diva has his wallet, id, money, everything cause he had no pockets.. he has no cell phone...

no one from the group knows where he went...

someone post if you saw him anywwhere and know he is alive and "well"..

he wasnt in great shape most of the night...

yea, if its any comfort to you guys im sure hes passed out face first in a gutter or something, what will you all do with his stuff if you cant find him?

i mean, im sure hes got all of your numbers and all, but did he give them to you all too? if so... this would definitly be a BIG problem

i have no idea when his plane leaves, i know its early as hell this morning sometime.. im also pretty confident he wouldnt be alllowed on any plane anytime real soon until he is sober.. and making it from the game to get his stuff from diva and then to airport by now is a slim chance...

im not real clear on the details of his travel plans... hopefully we hear from jason/diva soon enough..

[quote name='Nati Ice' date='Oct 10 2005, 02:42 AM']yea, if its any comfort to you guys im sure hes passed out face first in a gutter or something, what will you all do with his stuff if you cant find him?

i mean, im sure hes got all of your numbers and all, but did he give them to you all too? if so... this would definitly be a BIG problem
[right][post="166681"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

i dont ahve his stuff.. jason/diva does i beleive... he doesnt have a phone to call and im assuming he cant get ahold of tghem, i doubt he has thier numbers on his person...

Guest Francisco d'Anconia
[quote name='BengalsOwn' date='Oct 10 2005, 03:56 AM']Sounds like fun.

I bet everyone enjoyed having to babysit [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img]
[right][post="166691"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Your hilarious.

[quote name='BengalsOwn' date='Oct 10 2005, 02:56 AM']Sounds like fun.

I bet everyone enjoyed having to babysit [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img]
[right][post="166691"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

better than sitting at work and being a grumpy asshole.

[quote name='Francisco d'Anconia' date='Oct 10 2005, 03:06 AM']Your hilarious.
[right][post="166699"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

isnt he?

there isnt really a positive outcome i can think of from the situation... unless they just took him to the medical station to "sober up" but then he has no ride or money to get to the airport, anyones hotel, call anyone, etc.. although he could call the hotel and ask for thier room...

hopefully he is alright.. it was great to meet all of the new people i had never met, jza3471111, bj, jason, droopy, dan from jersey, next time we will have a better plan, same hotels, etc.. this one got fucked up from day one for me and creechnasty....

please post or pm me if anyon of you have heard from bj/..

[quote name='GoBengals' date='Oct 10 2005, 03:12 AM']better than sitting at work and being a grumpy asshole.
[right][post="166701"][/post][/right][/quote]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img]

:(

I hope BJ is ok

Guest oldschooler
If they have inter-net at the county jail...we should hear
from him soon...

All kidding aside...I hope he is OK. [img]http://www.bigblueball.com/im/yahoo/images/praying.gif[/img]

[quote name='Lawman' date='Oct 10 2005, 09:35 AM'] :angry: damn that boy, BJ where are you  :(

I hopes he's ok
[right][post="166774"][/post][/right][/quote]

Me, too. I suspect he's sleeping it off somewhere. Lawman, sound familiar to you? Reminds me of that time at Barbarella's in Palma..........

Go I found him passed outside of Beotches room. He got beat up by the cops, no joke, he had to be at the airport at 4 am, his flight left at 6 am. I found Beotch for him and he should be alright, I will let him tell his whole story, but it is quite ironic. He should be ok.

I got your back BJ, because I know he had mine.

[quote name='Homer_Rice' date='Oct 10 2005, 10:39 AM']Me, too. I suspect he's sleeping it off somewhere. Lawman, sound familiar to you? Reminds me of that time at Barbarella's in Palma..........
[right][post="166776"][/post][/right][/quote]

... Nassau, St. Thomas, Crete and the morning on Pensacola Beach :D