**-------> OFFICIAL BENGALS DRAFT DAY THREAD !!!!! <------**

Guest BlackJesus

[quote name='85fanwilkes' post='257616' date='Apr 29 2006, 11:31 AM']Your welcome and that is what i figured and with that invisible children thing are you going to the commute tonight?[/quote]

Yes sir I am

Hopefully it doesn't get too cold tonight in Chicago

[quote name='85fanwilkes' post='257630' date='Apr 29 2006, 11:35 AM']Yeah I just hope that it doesnt rain here tonight.

Titans take Vince Young.[/quote]

Good to hear.. great cause.. A lot of my friends and family in Cincy will be there tonight

Guest ThurmanMunster
[quote name='Jamie_B' post='257641' date='Apr 29 2006, 12:38 PM']NFL Network's coverage is better so far if only because they have had 1st crack at the interviews.[/quote]

the interviews are kinda lame cuz everyone is trying to look great so everyone is happy and their accounts get big and green.

Guest ThurmanMunster

[quote name='DanvilleBengal' post='257688' date='Apr 29 2006, 12:54 PM'][b]WHOOOO!!!! I'M SO STOKED RIGHT NOW!!! I KNOW I SHOULD BE STUDYING FOR MY EXAMS BUT THIS IS TOO GOOD TO PASS UP!!!!

WHO-DEY!!!!! :dance: :dance: [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//36.gif[/img] [/b][/quote]

ditto!

Guest ThurmanMunster
[quote name='hooday' post='257703' date='Apr 29 2006, 12:58 PM']lapham is really talking up manny lawson on 1360, much the same way he was talking up pollack last year...[/quote]

id kill for manny lawson.

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='257790' date='Apr 29 2006, 01:22 PM'][b]we might need to start thinking about trading up for Haloti [/b][/quote]
I want HALOTI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we need him, so bad.

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='257790' date='Apr 29 2006, 01:22 PM'][b]we might need to start thinking about trading up for Haloti [/b][/quote]
I don't think so. The way this draft looks like it's gonna go, our DT might fall right to us, and we wouldn't have to do a damn thing.

Guest BadassBengal
Dude, if Manny gets past Dallas and San Diego, I'm really hope we think about tradin up for him. my god.... I WANT MANNY SO BAD!!!

Guest BlackJesus
[b]we may want to think about trading up about now to grab Cromartie ... [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/39.gif[/img][/b]

Archived