Season ticket holders

[quote name='BENGAL BOB C.' post='283810' date='Jun 19 2006, 01:50 PM']I'm in Section 122, Row 17, Seats 13-14(on the aisle)
The last row in 122 with only six seats in the row.[/quote]
Right by me! There he is!!!

[img]http://www.lslmustang.com/BengalsColts2005/images/DSCF0004_JPG.jpg[/img]

Guest WhoDeyForever

[quote name='lslmustang' post='283664' date='Jun 19 2006, 08:32 AM']My section stands the whole game :-)[/quote]

LSL...I think I sat like right in front of at a game like 2 years ago...it was the giants game...do you know a guy by the name of Arty,Big Art,or Art :lol:

[quote name='WhoDeyForever' post='283865' date='Jun 19 2006, 03:37 PM']LSL...I think I sat like right in front of at a game like 2 years ago...it was the giants game...do you know a guy by the name of Arty,Big Art,or Art :lol:[/quote]

I think so... I have more pictures of folks around me from the Buffalo game but didn't have room to post them! We have a good time around me! Here are some folks who sit near me too, but mostly in front of me. Megan, our favorite beverage seller, took the picture for us.
[img]http://www.lslmustang.com/2006Playoffs/images/DSCF0001_JPG.jpg[/img]

[quote name='WhoDeyForever' post='283889' date='Jun 19 2006, 04:14 PM']Yea I defitnaly recognize ya...I didnt even know that was you :lol: shouldve said hey :D[/quote]

That would have been cool! I love the folks around me... they are great fans! No fights and arguments for the most part.... well there was this one time.... lol this really HUGE guy in a Colts jersey was seriously heckling the section and the guy next to me flipped his beer bottle towards him... and some came out... and this guy was BIG, so security was watching closely so this guy (he was in my row... 1 seat away...) got ejected from the game.... SO those of you who get rowdy! BE CAREFUL!!!!! lol

[quote name='Jungle_Boogie85' post='283588' date='Jun 18 2006, 06:21 PM']How the hell do I join the party in the south endzond???

:bowdown: :bowdown:[/quote]

Call and ask if they have any available in the south endzone.Sometimes people don't pay their seats off or they drop them.But it might be worth a try

[quote name='bengaldee' post='284022' date='Jun 19 2006, 08:22 PM']Call and ask if they have any available in the south endzone.Sometimes people don't pay their seats off or they drop them.But it might be worth a try[/quote]

Will do....the North side isn't too bad. Just like to be where the PARTY is at!!!

[quote name='Penn St. Bengal' post='284094' date='Jun 19 2006, 06:44 PM']Section 102, Row 32, Seats 17 & 18

I lucked out and got these season tickets the week before the pissburgh playoff game. A guy from another Bengals Message Board sold the seat licenses to me for face value.[/quote]
Glad you got them now.Before to long it will be impossible to get good seats at a reasonable price

Guest ThurmanMunster
[quote name='Jungle_Boogie85' post='284030' date='Jun 19 2006, 08:34 PM']Will do....the North side isn't too bad. Just like to be where the PARTY is at!!![/quote]

i love the north endzone

Section 120 row 21 seats 1,2,3,4

Guest BengalBacker
I sat in the north endzone one year. I like the south endzone much better. People just seem more into the game and raising hell.

[quote name='BengalBacker' post='284162' date='Jun 20 2006, 12:13 AM']I sat in the north endzone one year. I like the south endzone much better. People just seem more into the game and raising hell.[/quote]
That is where a lot of the drinking people sit.

Archived