Welcome former huddles members

Guest BengalBacker

[quote name='Arkansas Bengal' post='297614' date='Jul 21 2006, 03:18 AM']If you're gonna invite Tibor over, I'll need to figure out how to put someone on IGNORE.

If you want to invite someone, go get AmishBengal.[/quote]

Tibor may already be banned from here

Guest ravonaf

[quote name='Le Tigre' post='297593' date='Jul 20 2006, 10:38 PM']It's good, Lima. Just getting through another day at the Front. :crazy:

I think I'll invite Tibor over here...I think he misses you. :D

Good to see you are alive and well![/quote]

Please bring the closet Steeler fan over hear. The gloves are off in this forum and I'll send him to forum hell in a box. :headbang:

Guest BlueKat
[quote name='Le Tigre' post='297740' date='Jul 21 2006, 07:09 AM']ABF is a plan! Get ready for charts/graphs/analysis studies of complete destruction of SteelerNation.[/quote]

Thats what I was trying to figure out if Amish even knew what the hell happened over there. ABF is the man, he would kick ass over here.

[quote name='BengalBacker' post='297726' date='Jul 21 2006, 04:15 AM']...I'm neither re-publican or democrat. Both sides are right about some things, both sides are full of shit about most things...[/quote]

Ditto.

[quote name='scharm' post='297610' date='Jul 20 2006, 11:07 PM']When I see Le Tigre, I think Volkswagon.....
[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/20.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/20.gif[/img]
I told myself I wasn't going to cry over this.... it's hard.

I lost it the other day watching the History channel, why did you do this Mark Stone? Why?

Who the fuck knows what chicken little means over here? No one!
I had it all! I had it all! Damn you to hell ibleedmonthly! Damn you to hell!
At least my good friend Bud Light will never leave me.
OH FUCK! THE COOLER IS EMPTY, AGAIN! Even Bud Light has left me.[/quote]

I'll be your Huckleberry....

I mean your chicken little.

[quote name='scharm' post='297610' date='Jul 20 2006, 11:07 PM']When I see Le Tigre, I think Volkswagon.....
[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//20.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//20.gif[/img][/quote]

That's [i]Volkssturm[/i] dumkopf! :D

You know...like the hordes of DaveWorld rejects who populate Bengal message boards?

Now drink your Bud Light and be quiet. :blink:

[quote name='Le Tigre' post='297740' date='Jul 21 2006, 06:09 AM']ABF is a plan! Get ready for charts/graphs/analysis studies of complete destruction of SteelerNation.[/quote]Who, me?

PS - I'm still ticked-off at my Pennsylvania bretheren. What they're doing now is blasphemy!
[img]http://carnivorousconservative.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/amish_goat.jpg[/img]

Formerly known as TampaBayBengal on the Huddles Board, since I moved to Naples thought a name change was in order. Also all the interesting posters from the huddles left, so I'm just following them. I'm sorry but banning someone for saying the name IBLEEDMONTHLY is fuckin ridiculous! That was good shit!

[quote name='BengalinNaples' post='297893' date='Jul 21 2006, 11:55 AM']Formerly known as TampaBayBengal on the Huddles Board, since I moved to Naples thought a name change was in order. Also all the interesting posters from the huddles left, so I'm just following them. I'm sorry but [b]banning someone for saying the name IBLEEDMONTHLY is fuckin ridiculous! That was good shit![/b][/quote]
I noticed that on one of my rare lurk sessions over there....that was too damn funny....
I'm glad more and more of you guys are showing up. Having a fresh infusion of knowledgeable, anti-Steeler oriented Bengals fans is sure to improve the board dramatically. Welcome to all!
Oh, and if you type J-E-R-O-M-E B-E-T-T-I-S normally it appears as this: Jerome fat fuck fat fuck fat fuck bettis

[quote name='AmishBengalFan' post='297915' date='Jul 21 2006, 02:38 PM']jerome fat fuck fat fuck bettis
hey, whaddya know, it works! :badger:[/quote]

Do you live in or near Lancaster PA? I lived in the area for a year or so.

[quote name='AmishBengalFan' post='297915' date='Jul 21 2006, 12:38 PM']jerome fat fuck fat fuck fat fuck bettis
hey, whaddya know, it works! :badger:[/quote]
And every time you edit a post with fat fuck fat fuck bettis' name in it, yet another "fat fuck" gets added....it's beautiful....

[quote name='Bunghole' post='297967' date='Jul 21 2006, 07:43 PM']And every time you edit a post with fat fuck fat fuck fat fuck fat fuck bettis' name in it, yet another "fat fuck" gets added....it's beautiful....[/quote]

fat fuck fat fuck bettis LMAO! I didn't know it

fucking beautiful!

Guest oldschooler
P-i-t-t-s-b-u-r-g-h becomes pissburgh

S-t-e-e-l-e-r-s becomes stealers

Idiot use to become cuddly wuddly teddybear... but I guess it doesn`t do that anymore...

[quote name='scharm' post='298249' date='Jul 21 2006, 06:55 PM']jerome fat fuck fat fuck fat fuck fat fuck fat fuck bettis
One could have fun with this for hours.

It's like rings on a tree, it tells you many time it's been edited.

Ok, one more time.[/quote]
Like rings on a fat fuck fat fuck, you mean....onion rings, that is....

Guest BengalBacker
Just out of curiousity I compared the post counts.

The Bengals forum at huddles has 264,000 posts. This board is at 268,000. I don't know when huddles started, but it was a long time before this board. Plus we lost several thousand posts during one of the server moves. Not sure what that proves, except we have a lot of post whores, but I was just wondering how our traffic compares to theirs.

[quote name='BengalBacker' post='299305' date='Jul 23 2006, 04:23 PM']Just out of curiousity I compared the post counts.

The Bengals forum at huddles has 264,000 posts. This board is at 268,000. I don't know when huddles started, but it was a long time before this board. Plus we lost several thousand posts during one of the server moves. Not sure what that proves, except we have a lot of post whores, but I was just wondering how our traffic compares to theirs.[/quote]

we lost just over 30,000 posts with the server crash/move. we should be just under 300,000 about now... huddles may have an auto-prune where posts 2 years old or so get removed, but by the amount of new threads each day it appears to be accurate. and as slow as the other forums on huddles are, its probably accurate.

Archived