Welcome former huddles members

Guest BengalBacker

Guest BengalBacker

Between people being banned and people leaving voluntarily, I hope some of you will decide to join us. We're quite a bit different than huddles and we might not be for you, but I guarantee you won't have to put up with any shit from stealer fans.

B)

[quote name='BengalBacker' post='294874' date='Jul 17 2006, 04:14 AM']Between people being banned and people leaving voluntarily, I hope some of you will decide to join us. We're quite a bit different than huddles and we might not be for you, but I guarantee you won't have to put up with any shit from stealer fans.

B)[/quote]
Death to Tooflessbiker and all his lameass team mates.

[quote name='bengalrick' post='294932' date='Jul 17 2006, 10:09 AM']what went down on the huddles board? oh yeah, and welcome :)[/quote]

[quote name='Ben' post='294948' date='Jul 17 2006, 11:07 AM']very curious myself.[/quote]

From what I gather, (from posters there and those who read there) the owner(s) of the site became a Steeler-symp and started banning Bengal fans as a result. People on the site, became upset with the banning of some of their favorite members, or members who did not deserve banning. As a result, posters have started to spread elsewhere.

Again, I am not familiar with anything that went down over the past months. I never read there, excluding the stuff that transgressed over the past few days. Thus, I am unfamiliar with something that may have went down in the past and built up to this.

Guest happyrid
Scharm, you need to start posting over here. You are by far my favorite poster over there and one of the few who didn't look like a fool when the Bengals were actually good last year.

I posted over there as riddified, but have pretty much moved over here.

Guest BengalBacker
For the record, I'm not trying to raid their board and steal posters. I'm just saying that for those of you who've been banned, or have decided to leave, hang out here a while. If you like it, stay.

Everyone who posts here are Bengal fans. That doesn't mean we're all homers who never criticize, but this is our team.

Guest ravonaf
[quote name='BengalBacker' post='294981' date='Jul 17 2006, 12:47 PM']For the record, I'm not trying to raid their board and steal posters. I'm just saying that for those of you who've been banned, or have decided to leave, hang out here a while. If you like it, stay.

Everyone who posts here are Bengal fans. That doesn't mean we're all homers who never criticize, but this is our team.[/quote]

I think you need to raid that board (can your bandwidth handle it?). What has happened in the last week is outragious. Without the Bengals board that site is nothing. I've posted there for years. It would be nice if we could all stick together.

Guest BengalBacker
[quote name='ravonaf' post='294984' date='Jul 17 2006, 12:51 PM']I think you need to raid that board (can your bandwidth handle it?). What has happened in the last week is outragious. Without the Bengals board that site is nothing. I've posted there for years. It would be nice if we could all stick together.[/quote]

Several of the people who've left have posted in this thread at bengals.com

[url="http://boards.bengals.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=21410"]http://boards.bengals.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=21410[/url]

I invited them all over here. Maybe you should post over there and do the same.

[quote name='BengalBacker' post='294987' date='Jul 17 2006, 10:57 AM']Several of the people who've left have posted in this thread at bengals.com

[url="http://boards.bengals.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=21410"]http://boards.bengals.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=21410[/url]

I invited them all over here. Maybe you should post over there and do the same.[/quote]

I PM'd a couple people over there in the last week or so. Don't know if they ever visited or not. We'll see I guess.

[quote name='Ben' post='294948' date='Jul 17 2006, 11:07 AM']very curious myself.[/quote]

I can only give information about my situation, and can only guess at the reasons why I was booted.

I've been a member over there since January 2002. I was in my fair share of pissing matches, but never once was banned (up until Sunday).

IMO, it's mid-July there is very little football to be discussed and as usual people are eargerly awaiting training camp to start. I was posting in a manner that I've used since joining the "huddles".

There is a steeler board moderator over there that goes by "ibleedblckandgld", so what I've have been told by others is that my reference to her as "ibleedmonthly" had crossed the line and I was banned.

That's what I know about it. I look forward to posting more on go-bengals. I've lurked for a while, because it seems the steeler punks over a "Steeler Nation" are obessed with the bengal fans over here. I'm guessing you can't read more than 5 replies without a reference to this place. Kudos to you guys!

I'll probalbly lurk for a while over here, then begin posting. I've been told I can be quite an asshole so I don't want to step on any toes this early.

Thanks for the welcome from everyone on this board.

[quote name='scharm' post='294996' date='Jul 17 2006, 01:19 PM']I can only give information about my situation, and can only guess at the reasons why I was booted.

I've been a member over there since January 2002. I was in my fair share of pissing matches, but never once was banned (up until Sunday).

IMO, it's mid-July there is very little football to be discussed and as usual people are eargerly awaiting training camp to start. I was posting in a manner that I've used since joining the "huddles".

There is a steeler board moderator over there that goes by "ibleedblckandgld", so what I've have been told by others is that my reference to her as "ibleedmonthly" had crossed the line and I was banned.

That's what I know about it. I look forward to posting more on go-bengals. [b]I've lurked for a while, because it seems the steeler punks over a "Steeler Nation" are obessed with the bengal fans over here. I'm guessing you can't read more than 5 replies without a reference to this place. Kudos to you guys![/b]
I'll probalbly lurk for a while over here, then begin posting. I've been told I can be quite an asshole so I don't want to step on any toes this early.

Thanks for the welcome from everyone on this board.[/quote]

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Hate! Hate! Hate!!

(reference to their obsession with BlackJesus: [url="http://go-bengals.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=18492"]http://go-bengals.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=18492[/url] )

[quote name='scharm' post='294996' date='Jul 17 2006, 01:19 PM']There is a steeler board moderator over there that goes by "ibleedblckandgld", so what I've have been told by others is that my reference to her as "ibleedmonthly" had crossed the line and I was banned.[/quote]

the best thing about this place, is you can call him a fucking pussy and not get in trouble.

Archived