The Bright Spot Today

sweet!. a few others should have as well. and everyone should in the near future. i have passed the merchandising onto someone more capable of handling it and things are going super smoothly. we will be doing some new stuff in the coming weeks. those who waited forever will get some freebees of the newer merchandise for thier troubles.

[quote name='Rudd0163' post='360028' date='Oct 7 2006, 11:41 AM']What would I have to do in order to receive a T-Shirt also??[/quote]

A while back Go decided to sell shirts promoting Go-Bengals.com. Most people that ordered got their shirts, except for a handful. Storm was one of the few that didn't. Once all those people get their shirts, Go is likely going to have a few new cool things for sale, which will be shipped to everyone on-time that orders. It will be much more organized this time around and have a number of items to pick from. So just keep on the look out.

[quote name='Dan_Bengals_NJ' post='360030' date='Oct 7 2006, 11:44 AM']A while back Go decided to sell shirts promoting Go-Bengals.com. Most people that ordered got their shirts, except for a handful. Storm was one of the few that didn't. Once all those people get their shirts, Go is likely going to have a few new cool things for sale, which will be shipped to everyone on-time that orders. It will be much more organized this time around and have a number of items to pick from. So just keep on the look out.[/quote]

fa shizzo. our new full featured new Jersey distribution center has it all set up and ready to roll...

[quote name='Dan_Bengals_NJ' post='360030' date='Oct 7 2006, 11:44 AM']A while back Go decided to sell shirts promoting Go-Bengals.com. Most people that ordered got their shirts, except for a handful. Storm was one of the few that didn't. Once all those people get their shirts, Go is likely going to have a few new cool things for sale, which will be shipped to everyone on-time that orders. It will be much more organized this time around and have a number of items to pick from. So just keep on the look out.[/quote]

Yea definately let me know when shirts are available. I am definately interested in promoting the site.

[quote name='Chris Henrys Dealer' post='363367' date='Oct 14 2006, 12:33 PM']I didn't get my previous two shirts ordered, but I waived them and wanted the money I sent to be used for the site. I'd still like to get the shirts though, where can I order more from? (and get them this time please ;) )[/quote]

I will likely be handling shipping of the shirts, for future points, so anything anyone orders will get to them as fast as possible. Likely after the Tampa trip, Go will have a few things go up for sale, with more items to come shortly after.

[quote name='WhoDeyForever' post='360167' date='Oct 8 2006, 01:59 AM']Can you post a picture of the shirt storm?[/quote]

[b]fRONT[/b]

[img]http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f67/stormincincy/gobeng002.jpg[/img]

[b]bACK[/b]

[img]http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f67/stormincincy/gobeng001.jpg[/img]

[quote name='calibengalfan' post='368902' date='Oct 22 2006, 11:13 AM']Got my shirts!! Thanks to Dan for getting them to me. Go, as always, thanks for keeping this site running. Now, let's beat the Panthers.

WHO-DEY!![/quote]

Glad you like them, that you wore them and that they brought us good luck.

Now you must wear them every game until we lose! :contract:

:D

[quote name='Dan_Bengals_NJ' post='370987' date='Oct 24 2006, 01:09 AM']Glad you like them, that you wore them and that they brought us good luck.
Now you must wear them every [s]game[/s] DAY until we lose! :contract:[/quote]

FIXED.

Take it for the team, Stormy.

BZ

[quote name='Dan_Bengals_NJ' post='370987' date='Oct 24 2006, 05:09 AM']Glad you like them, that you wore them and that they brought us good luck.
Now you must wear them every game until we lose! :contract:
:D[/quote]

Are you kidding? as hard it was to get I'm putting that bitch in a safe and locking it up ;)

[quote name='Storm' post='371027' date='Oct 24 2006, 06:59 AM']Are you kidding? as hard it was to get I'm putting that bitch in a safe and locking it up ;)[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I was actually referring to Cali, who was wearing a jersey for two consecuative losses and decided once receiving the shirts that they would be worn on game day.

Now that we won, the shirts must be worn every game day. :contract:

:D

Archived