Shayne Graham

Guest Tigris

Shayne Graham may have just cost us the game.

Hopefully he gets another chance to redeem himself in overtime... if not, man, I feel sorry for him.

The guy was even smiling after the kick.

:1violin:

Wow. Good season.

Hopefully the Broncos obliterate the 49ers so it doesn't seem as bad.

Thanks Shayne!!!

Have a Happy New Years everyone. Just had to vent one last time after a shitty season.

[quote name='JC' post='419189' date='Dec 31 2006, 04:36 PM']Way to choke guys! Nothing like special teams keeping you out of the playoffs![/quote]

Perfect way to end the season. This team continues to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. We're not playing like anything CLOSE to a playoff team, what makes anyone think that the light would just come on if we had snuck in?

I'm so numb to these horrible losses, almost speechless.

[quote name='OldBear' post='419193' date='Dec 31 2006, 04:38 PM']Special Teams let the stealers move the ball at will?[/quote]
Thats what happens in fucking football. Other teams are going to move the ball. We were in position to win and we choked...i could give a fuck less if our D gave up 300000 yards but if we are down there and kicking a 39 yard field goal to win and miss the special teams fucked up.

[quote name='staticx682000' post='419194' date='Dec 31 2006, 04:39 PM']While shayne did miss this,we should have not taken the to, to try the ice the kicker thing..That works in rare times...This important of a game you save the time out and let
the kicker get closer in this case..[/quote]

True.

There better be some serious changes this offseason. And Marvin needs to take some game management classes. Ive never seen so many wasted timeouts in one season, or goofy mistakes, etc...

Guest OneHeartBeat
[quote name='WhoDeyUK' post='419213' date='Dec 31 2006, 09:44 PM']my thoughts exactly....[/quote]

laugh all the way to the fucking bank. I can't believe this team is 8 and fucking 8

[quote name='OneHeartBeat' post='419204' date='Dec 31 2006, 04:41 PM']cut his fucking ass[/quote]
So we can pick up a mediocre piece of shit kicker... Compared to the 2nd most accurate kicker ever...

Good logic. :rolleyes:

He missed one field goal...Denver is probably going to fuck the 49ers up anyways.

[quote name='big_dish' post='419206' date='Dec 31 2006, 03:42 PM']True.
There better be some serious changes this offseason. And Marvin needs to take some game management classes. Ive never seen so many wasted timeouts in one season, or goofy mistakes, etc...[/quote]

Of all of the phases that I'd expect to deliver in crunch time, it was the STs. They just picked a bad time to mess up the past two games. The hold looked good; it just looked like Shayne hit it kinda weird. There was some wind, too... but it didn't look too bad... just a really bad miss at the worst possible time.

It's symbolic of the season... a lot of missed chances, and lots of places to look for improvement. I can't think of anyone, with the exception of a few vets (TJ, Willie, Tony Stewart), and some rookies like JJ, Whit, Peko, and Kilmer, who really delivered consistently. I would have included the Three Amigos/Stooges on STs until the last few weeks.

Guest WhoDeyForever
[quote name='JJWhoDey' post='419221' date='Dec 31 2006, 04:46 PM']What was the deal with the chapstick? You've got to be kidding me. He should be cut for using chapstick during a football game. Piece of shit![/quote]

No shit. I mean what the fuck? Did he suck the ball off before he kicked it

[quote name='JC' post='419222' date='Dec 31 2006, 04:46 PM']So we can pick up a mediocre piece of shit kicker... Compared to the 2nd most accurate kicker ever...

He missed one field goal...Denver is probably going to fuck the 49ers up anyways.[/quote]

Regardless of what happens with Denver...

It doesn't make the loss any easier to take...

He was fucking smiling for christs sakes...

Unbelievable...

Guest OneHeartBeat

[quote name='JC' post='419222' date='Dec 31 2006, 09:46 PM']So we can pick up a mediocre piece of shit kicker... Compared to the 2nd most accurate kicker ever...

He missed one field goal...Denver is probably going to fuck the 49ers up anyways.[/quote]

excuses! You gotta make the plays in the big games. I think since Marvin has been here we've gone on losing streaks at the end of the year when it matters most. These guys can't handle the pressure. The sad thing is, is that the window wont be open to long with this kind of talent.

[quote name='Broken1' post='419233' date='Dec 31 2006, 04:49 PM']Regardless of what happens with Denver...

It doesn't make the loss any easier to take...

He was fucking smiling for christs sakes...
Unbelievable...[/quote]
NO fuck that.

You don't cut a kicker of his caliber. There may be one or two better then him in the league right now.

I no i sure as hell don't want to go back to the rackers days.

Archived