!!!!!!! THE OFFICIAL 2007 NFL DRAFT THREAD !!!!!!!

Guest oldschooler

[quote name='bengaled' post='478519' date='Apr 28 2007, 11:59 PM']i get the age thing, what's up with your attire?

not that there's anything wrong with that. :whistle:[/quote]

You know, there's no better way to have fun than fuckin a blow up pig, is there? I mean, at least then you know you won't catch avian flu, right?

[quote name='bengaled' post='478380' date='Apr 28 2007, 08:56 PM']dammit tex, i get you texans all screwed up. :thumbsup: i was thinking of that other personnel guy from down there in that there dallas town....you know the guy.

i can't even get the old lady to talk to me today, much less the dead. [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img][/quote]

I understand. I think it's Gil Brandt you were talking about.

[quote name='sneaky' post='478335' date='Apr 28 2007, 08:31 PM'][color="#FF0000"][b]The Bengals rarley move up in drafts, they either stand pat or move down. You should know know that by now.
The only player that I have ever witnessed th Bengals move up and get was Ki-Jana Carter. After that experience, I'm sure
Mike Brown said, "To hell with that idea....never again".[/b][/color][/quote]

They moved up to take Matt Schobel - about 10 spots in round 3, as I recall. But other than he and Ki-Jana, that's all I can ever remember.

Guest OzBengal
[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='478737' date='Apr 29 2007, 10:16 AM']how much time do they get to pick on day 2 ?[/quote]

5 minutes i think

[quote name='Bunghole' post='478749' date='Apr 30 2007, 12:22 AM']These next two picks are going to be important to us...added depth, betterment of special teams or a diamond in the rough....[/quote]

This is where I would've like to seen the Bengals take a RB not in the second.

Something tells me though that a quick running back is something that Bratkowski needs to fully use his offense, with screens and dump offs.

They tried to do it with Perry and now they are trying it again.

come on, Paul Solvai!!!! If Peko says he's a good player, then he has to be a good player, plus he's a Samoan, and a lot of Samoans have turned out to be good football players.

Plus we have had pretty good luck with 4th rounders, like Geathers, Rudi, Domata, Jeremi, and a few others.

Archived