Best way for season to end

My IDEAL way for the season to end would be for Buffalo to knock off the Browns this week. Then next week we knock them out of the playoffs. That would bring a smile to my face during this dismal season. What would be the ideal way for the season to end for you?

[quote name='WRAPradio' post='608614' date='Dec 14 2007, 11:32 AM']My IDEAL way for the season to end would be for Buffalo to knock off the Browns this week. Then next week we knock them out of the playoffs. That would bring a smile to my face during this dismal season. What would be the ideal way for the season to end for you?[/quote]

I absolutely agree with that.

Except you have to add in the part we we Cap off the MIAMI 0-16!

[quote name='Chris Henrys Dealer' post='608656' date='Dec 14 2007, 01:27 PM']Palmer throws no more picks in the final 3 games and I miraculously win $1,000 for betting before the season that he wouldn't set a career high in picks. Not looking good right now though.[/quote]

I'm pulling for you CHD. Good luck!!!!!

[quote name='Rumble In the Jungle' post='608689' date='Dec 14 2007, 02:06 PM']do you guys not remember marvins first year when the browns knocked us out ot the playoffs ? the stealers are a lock to make it, so knock the browns out!!! warp called out right.[/quote]

I not only hope the Bengals beat the Browns, but I would prefer it to be a complete annihilation. For some reason, the last several years when we have played Cleveland it either cost us a shot at playoffs or totally decimated us with injuries.

I'm a sour old bastard, who would be very happy with revenge. Call me shallow or whatever, but I will take extreme pleasure in the Bengals beating them into submission.

[quote name='Bengals1181' post='608615' date='Dec 14 2007, 11:34 AM']and for the giants to beat the patriots.

and for the city of pissburgh to go up in flames.[/quote]

New England was the city that need to go up in flames last when pissburgh was there, ya know 2 birds with one stone.

[quote name='bingo1759' post='608717' date='Dec 14 2007, 01:55 PM']New England was the city that need to go up in flames last when pissburgh was there, ya know 2 birds with one stone.[/quote]

agreed, but beggars can't be choosers. :)

Plus, while not a Red Sox fan, I want them to stick around so that the Yankees continue to fail to buy championships.

[quote name='Phatcat' post='608698' date='Dec 14 2007, 12:20 PM']I not only hope the Bengals beat the Browns, but I would prefer it to be a complete annihilation. For some reason, the last several years when we have played Cleveland it either cost us a shot at playoffs or totally decimated us with injuries.

I'm a sour old bastard, who would be very happy with revenge. Call me shallow or whatever, but I will take extreme pleasure in the Bengals beating them into submission.[/quote]

I agree 100%--those fuckers knocked us out the playoffs a few year ago so I think it's time we returned the favor. Not only that, but our whole season went to hell when we played in Cleveland this year. I think if we had won that game, things would not have gone to hell and it would have been us fighting for a playoff spot. The Cleveland game shook the team's confidence (especially the Defense) and I don't think they ever got it back.

[quote name='LudwigVan Kubrick' post='608618' date='Dec 14 2007, 11:42 AM']I actually hope the Browns make the playoffs. [b]Before the Bengals, they were all we had[/b], and they have been pretty bad for a while.

I never wish injury upon anyone... except the Steelers. I hope they all tear their ACLs, I'l put it that way.[/quote]

how the hell old are you?

[quote name='cwing' post='609002' date='Dec 15 2007, 09:55 AM']Bengals win out. Defense continues to improve and the real Carson shows up.

Steelers lose out and miss playoffs.

No more injuries !!!![/quote]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/41.gif[/img]

[quote name='Hint of Snow' post='609006' date='Dec 15 2007, 10:08 AM']3 - 100 yd games for Chad
18 more catches for TJ
Chinny decapitates 3 QB's
Patriots lose to the Giants
Bengals shutout the Browns
Rudi sits
Marvin explains football to us
Free beer at PBS for last game[/quote]

Free beer...yeah right :lol:

Archived