Bengals are 0-6 for the THIRD time in 10 YEARS!!!

Week 6 Bengal Standings 1999 - 2008

2008: 0 - 6 (??? overall)
2007: 1 - 4 (7 - 9 overall)
2006: 3 - 2 (8 - 8 overall)
2005: 5 - 1 (11 -5 Glitch in the Matrix of the year it all turned around for us?)
2004: 1 - 4 (8-8 overall)
2003: 1 - 4 (8-8 overall)
2002: 0 - 6 (2 - 14)
2001: 3 - 3 (6 - 10)
2000: 0 - 5 (4 - 12)
1999: 1 - 5 (5 - 11)

[quote name='kdubdub' post='712725' date='Oct 12 2008, 09:10 PM']Week 6 Bengal Standings 1999 - 2008

2008: 0 - 6 (??? overall)
2007: 1 - 4 (7 - 9 overall)
2006: 3 - 2 (8 - 8 overall)
2005: 5 - 1 (11 -5 Glitch in the Matrix of the year it all turned around for us?)
2004: 1 - 4 (8-8 overall)
2003: 1 - 4 (8-8 overall)
2002: 0 - 6 (2 - 14)
2001: 3 - 3 (6 - 10)
2000: 0 - 5 (4 - 12)
1999: 1 - 5 (5 - 11)[/quote]

2 decent starts and 1 great start in 10 seasons.

Yet, it's just bad luck here and there. This is actually a really well run organization. :russian:

[quote name='CO Bengal' post='712740' date='Oct 12 2008, 09:33 PM']2 decent starts and 1 great start in 10 seasons.

Yet, it's just bad luck here and there. This is actually a really well run organization. :russian:[/quote]

And what is the ONE CONSISTENT FACTOR in these seasons??

MIKE BROWN.

This team won't be a winner until he goes or hires football people to run the operations. In other words, it ain't going to happen.

[quote name='CO Bengal' post='712740' date='Oct 12 2008, 09:33 PM']2 decent starts and 1 great start in 10 seasons.

Yet, it's just bad luck here and there. This is actually a really well run organization. :russian:[/quote]

i think if you bitch like 5,000 more times he will step down.. hey MAYBE you should fly a plane over the stadium..or HEY, maybe you should make up a story for the radio and take pics with bags on your heads as a grown man... whatever WORKS for you..

[quote name='BengalFanInNJ' post='712765' date='Oct 12 2008, 09:56 PM']And what is the ONE CONSISTENT FACTOR in these seasons??

MIKE BROWN.

This team won't be a winner until he goes or hires football people to run the operations. In other words, it ain't going to happen.[/quote]

wierd... winner would mean winning, which we did when healthy under marvin in 2005. won the division.... either you dont knoe what "never" means, or you dont know much else about football.

[quote name='BengalsOwn' post='712767' date='Oct 12 2008, 09:59 PM']:suicide:[/quote]

NOE!11 He is Teh Sukz!111 I know! my Friendz Made Bag hatz! and they Toldz me it was the LOlz!11

[quote name='GoBengals' post='712782' date='Oct 12 2008, 10:15 PM']i think if you bitch like 5,000 more times he will step down.. hey MAYBE you should fly a plane over the stadium..or HEY, maybe you should make up a story for the radio and take pics with bags on your heads as a grown man... whatever WORKS for you..

wierd... winner would mean winning, which we did when healthy under marvin in 2005. won the division.... either you dont knoe what "never" means, or you dont know much else about football.

NOE!11 He is Teh Sukz!111 I know! my Friendz Made Bag hatz! and they Toldz me it was the LOlz!11[/quote]

bag hatz

classic

[quote name='GoBengals' post='712736' date='Oct 12 2008, 09:29 PM']ok?[/quote]

aren't you botherd at all man ? how do you deal with it ? your so calm and collective! don't get me wrong, i learned not to beat my wife and kids anymore after we lose. i don't drink a 1/5 of jack daniels either after a loss. im getting better :closedeyes:

I guess you could ALSO argue that ANOTHER common denominator during those years are fans like CO Bengal and BengalFanInNJ.

Yeah it sucks that we are losing so much this year and everybody here wishes the season would be going better.

And you're right. What you want to bitch about is never going to change. Do you feel better now that your point has been validated?

Just remember, everybody fucking hates whiners.

[quote name='Rumble In the Jungle' post='712798' date='Oct 12 2008, 10:40 PM']aren't you botherd at all man ? how do you deal with it ? your so calm and collective! don't get me wrong, i learned not to beat my wife and kids anymore after we lose. i don't drink a 1/5 of jack daniels either after a loss. im getting better :closedeyes:[/quote]

LMAO

[quote name='Montana Bengal' post='712814' date='Oct 12 2008, 11:11 PM']I guess you could ALSO argue that ANOTHER common denominator during those years are fans like CO Bengal and BengalFanInNJ.

Yeah it sucks that we are losing so much this year and everybody here wishes the season would be going better.

And you're right. What you want to bitch about is never going to change. Do you feel better now that your point has been validated?

Just remember, everybody fucking hates whiners.[/quote]

I haven't been the same common denominator. In the early 90s I was young so I didn't pay close attention to the demise of the Bengals. By the time of the late 90s I was getting up to the young man ages and realizing that the Bengals are horrid, howeveer, were able to salvage a few years as far as records go by winning some meaningless games. Then came the 2000s and I've had time to watch and pay attention closely. Graduated college and got season tickets my first year out of school (2003) which also happens to be Marvin's first year. 2005 was great but I also saw the issue we had on defense (this year's version is Denver oddly enough). I was optimistic even entering 2003 after a 2-14 season because I saw glimpses of hope. And I've seen this team on the edge of being a good football team with many exceptions. Failure to identify needs for improvement in various places throughout the years. This is why I bitch. I want to see them be proactive rather than sit and hope. I think this defense is close (need help on the DL and some at LB). We needs to address the offense now, formerly our strength. I just want to see this team be able to put it all together. They can't see to do improve one area with letting another area slip terribly. That's my frustration.

[quote name='GoBengals' post='712782' date='Oct 12 2008, 10:15 PM']i think if you bitch like 5,000 more times he will step down.. hey MAYBE you should fly a plane over the stadium..or HEY, maybe you should make up a story for the radio and take pics with bags on your heads as a grown man... whatever WORKS for you..

NOE!11 He is Teh Sukz!111 I know! my Friendz Made Bag hatz! and they Toldz me it was the LOlz!11[/quote]

Maybe you should continue to support this dumb arse owner by going to away games like a fool. Oh, you do this all ready. Who is the biggest fool around here? Yea, like your plan is working. The other fans laugh at you and you still do it. LOL

Maybe you need to wake up and quit supporting this BIATCH and his CRONIES! Maybe this will help out!

[quote name='TigerJ@w' post='712818' date='Oct 12 2008, 11:27 PM']Maybe you should continue to support this dumb arse owner by going to away games like a fool. Oh, you do this all ready. Who is the biggest fool around here? Yea, like your plan is working. The other fans laugh at you and you still do it. LOL

Maybe you need to wake up and quit supporting this BIATCH and his CRONIES! Maybe this will help out![/quote]

Yeah, Go traveling to away games really really supports Mike Brown. The owners split the ticket profits 50/50 for each game, and it's rare that a stadium is sold out, so Go really pushes the attendance numbers up.

Brilliant!

[quote name='BengalsOwn' post='712819' date='Oct 12 2008, 11:29 PM']Yeah, Go traveling to away games really really supports Mike Brown. The owners split the ticket profits 50/50 for each game, and it's rare that a stadium is sold out, so Go really pushes the attendance numbers up.

Brilliant![/quote]

Money is money, PAL! It all adds up in the long term. He is supporting a worthless cause, maybe you should join him so I can laugh at you too.

[quote name='BengalsOwn' post='712819' date='Oct 12 2008, 11:29 PM']Yeah, Go traveling to away games really really supports Mike Brown. The owners split the ticket profits 50/50 for each game, and it's rare that a stadium is sold out, so Go really pushes the attendance numbers up.

Brilliant![/quote]

TigerJ@w just got OWNED

i will say though, i'll to be Go at an away game :lmao:

[quote name='GoBengals' post='712782' date='Oct 12 2008, 09:15 PM']i think if you bitch like 5,000 more times he will step down.. hey MAYBE you should fly a plane over the stadium..or HEY, maybe you should make up a story for the radio and take pics with bags on your heads as a grown man... whatever WORKS for you..

GO.... not sure if you read my post in another thread..... but its clear you are truly a MIKE FUCKING BROWN sympathizer.

seriously.... you can preach all you want.... "if you don't like it just leave"...... that's exactly the MOTHERFUCKING ATTITUDE that has gotten us here today. Don't you realize that some of us may root for the fucking Bengals because we have some Cincinnati pride???? Not loyalty to some piece of shit..... yes, piece of shit.... who collects a paycheck off the misery of the people of Cincinnati.... go fuck yourself Mike Brown. yes, go fuck yourself...and when I mean fuck yourself.... I mean fuckin hang yourself. And you too Go.... you unabashed homer MFB sympathizing piece of shit.. GO FUCK YOURSELF. *** disclaimer - I just back from the Meadowlands from watching the J E T S JETS JETS JETS beat our WHO DEY..... and yes.... I'm about 15 hours deep in beers..... so take my rant for what its worth...... FUCK YOU MIKE BROWN

[quote name='The Ghost of Chucky B.' post='712822' date='Oct 12 2008, 11:40 PM']GO.... not sure if you read my post in another thread..... but its clear you are truly a MIKE FUCKING BROWN sympathizer.

seriously.... you can preach all you want.... "if you don't like it just leave"...... that's exactly the MOTHERFUCKING ATTITUDE that has gotten us here today. Don't you realize that some of us may root for the fucking Bengals because we have some Cincinnati pride???? Not loyalty to some piece of shit..... yes, piece of shit.... who collects a paycheck off the misery of the people of Cincinnati.... go fuck yourself Mike Brown. yes, go fuck yourself...and when I mean fuck yourself.... I mean fuckin hang yourself. And you too Go.... you unabashed homer MFB sympathizing piece of shit.. GO FUCK YOURSELF. *** disclaimer - I just back from the Meadowlands from watching the J E T S JETS JETS JETS beat our WHO DEY..... and yes.... I'm about 15 hours deep in beers..... so take my rant for what its worth...... FUCK YOU MIKE BROWN[/quote]

i agree, i have respect for my city and what is in it and the STINCH that MFB brings needs to go! It is time for this old COOT to pack up his belongings and FkN leave! I am not the one that needs to leave, he is! BTW, was he even born in Cincy? I don't think so! I was born there and my family lives there! Time to clean up this mess by making him leave and I don't care if he takes this team away. What city would accept him to come there? Really, name one city?

[quote name='TigerJ@w' post='712825' date='Oct 12 2008, 11:46 PM']i agree, i have respect for my city and what is in it and the STINCH that MFB brings needs to go! It is time for this old COOT to pack up his belongings and FkN leave! I am not the one that needs to leave, he is! BTW, was he even born in Cincy? I don't think so! I was born there and my family lives there! Time to clean up this mess by making him leave and I don't care if he takes this team away. What city would accept him to come there? Really, name one city?[/quote]

LA all day homes!

[quote name='The Ghost of Chucky B.' post='712822' date='Oct 12 2008, 11:40 PM']GO.... not sure if you read my post in another thread..... but its clear you are truly a MIKE FUCKING BROWN sympathizer.

seriously.... you can preach all you want.... "if you don't like it just leave"...... that's exactly the MOTHERFUCKING ATTITUDE that has gotten us here today. Don't you realize that some of us may root for the fucking Bengals because we have some Cincinnati pride???? Not loyalty to some piece of shit..... yes, piece of shit.... who collects a paycheck off the misery of the people of Cincinnati.... go fuck yourself Mike Brown. yes, go fuck yourself...and when I mean fuck yourself.... I mean fuckin hang yourself. And you too Go.... you unabashed homer MFB sympathizing piece of shit.. GO FUCK YOURSELF. *** disclaimer - I just back from the Meadowlands from watching the J E T S JETS JETS JETS beat our WHO DEY..... and yes.... I'm about 15 hours deep in beers..... so take my rant for what its worth...... FUCK YOU MIKE BROWN[/quote]

sounds like your about 15+ years deep in utter white trash. what a peice of human garbage you are. you wish death on people over football? how fucking pathetic are you? cincinnati pride? PRIDE? your a disgrace, cincinnati is full of what trash like you. what kind of pathetic low life asshole acts like this EVER, especially over football? your a peice of shit, Cincinnati pride this motherfucker says... what are you proud of? what pride do you have in life? that you got drunk and went on a message board and wished death on a man youve never met and cussed out another youve never met?

what a fucking low life fuckbag you are.... OH KNOW MY LIFE ISNT OVER WHEN THE BENGALS LOSE!!! i must be an awful person.... but i guess my life is better than someone who cant function as a human being because the fucking bengals lost.

fuck YOU .... you make anyone associated with this team, city and site embarrassed.

fucking white trash.... i guess incest does that to people.

steve raterman jr... your parents must be so proud that your such a fucking loser.

[quote name='TigerJ@w' post='712825' date='Oct 12 2008, 11:46 PM']i agree, i have respect for my city and what is in it and the STINCH that MFB brings needs to go! It is time for this old COOT to pack up his belongings and FkN leave! I am not the one that needs to leave, he is! BTW, was he even born in Cincy? I don't think so! I was born there and my family lives there! Time to clean up this mess by making him leave and I don't care if he takes this team away. What city would accept him to come there? Really, name one city?[/quote]

yea yea your a whiny bitch too... we get it...

[quote name='GoBengals' post='712827' date='Oct 12 2008, 11:49 PM']sounds like your about 15+ years deep in utter white trash. what a peice of human garbage you are. you wish death on people over football? how fucking pathetic are you? cincinnati pride? PRIDE? your a disgrace, cincinnati is full of what trash like you. what kind of pathetic low life asshole acts like this EVER, especially over football? your a peice of shit, Cincinnati pride this motherfucker says... what are you proud of? what pride do you have in life? that you got drunk and went on a message board and wished death on a man youve never met and cussed out another youve never met?

what a fucking low life fuckbag you are.... OH KNOW MY LIFE ISNT OVER WHEN THE BENGALS LOSE!!! i must be an awful person.... but i guess my life is better than someone who cant function as a human being because the fucking bengals lost.

fuck YOU .... you make anyone associated with this team, city and site embarrassed.

fucking white trash.... i guess incest does that to people.

yea yea your a whiny bitch too... we get it...[/quote]

Dude, you don't even know us, and you speak of someone talking about Hatred on someone and then you turn right around and use disparaging terms??? Talk about White Trash! What part of Cincy are you from anyways? I would like to know where the White Trash does not live in the city? Were you born there or did you move there? Please tell us all.

[quote name='Rumble In the Jungle' post='712837' date='Oct 12 2008, 11:58 PM']hey, Go lives in Hamilton. there is ZERO white trash there! i know cause im his neighbor :)[/quote]

I'm not trying to offend anyone here. I know nothing about Hamilton. However, from what I've heard, Hamilton is the white trash capital of Ohio. I could be completely wrong because I know nothing about Hamilton. However, I guess that could explain why Go prefers to call people White Trash.

Archived