SUUUUUWWEEEEEEETTTT!!!

MULLY

[quote name='CatScratchFever' post='764564' date='Apr 17 2009, 01:44 PM']Those shoes are awesome. Too bad Ed is such a douche these days. There was a time when I would have bought them at first sight. Now I have to think about it for a bit... still probably going to get some...[/quote]

Ed's alright. He's always been weird there were just people to cover for him. Can't really blame the guy for wanting to cash in on his success. Although I think it's pretty late to be doing something like this. He should have been doing this kind of thing 20 years ago.
MULLY
definitely getting the red ones and the white ones.....hi and low

[quote name='Fulcher_33' post='764566' date='Apr 17 2009, 12:50 AM']Ed's alright. He's always been weird there were just people to cover for him. Can't really blame the guy for wanting to cash in on his success. Although I think it's pretty late to be doing something like this. He should have been doing this kind of thing 20 years ago.
MULLY
definitely getting the red ones and the white ones.....hi and low[/quote]
Speaking of 20 years ago, I was reminded by my brother that he made a pair of those himself twenty years ago... white Chucks and a sharpie.

[quote name='CatScratchFever' post='764604' date='Apr 17 2009, 09:58 PM']Speaking of 20 years ago, I was reminded by my brother that he made a pair of those himself twenty years ago... white Chucks and a sharpie.[/quote]

So did I. Red chucks with white and black paint.
MULLY

[img]http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/1710/evhshoes001.jpg[/img]

Archived