Count me officially on the "Fuck TJ Housh" Bandwagon

[quote name='BengalsOwn' post='765087' date='Apr 18 2009, 09:47 AM']You do know our franchise rushing record is pretty sad, correct?[/quote]

[quote name='JC' post='765131' date='Apr 18 2009, 02:18 PM']Yeah. Pretty sad huh? 1458 yards. He had six running backs in front of him that year in rushing too.[/quote]

Well, I am going to go out on a limb and say, that if we have a RB
break that "sad" record this season, our Offense will be back to 2005 form.

[quote name='oldschooler' post='765132' date='Apr 18 2009, 03:24 PM']Well, I am going to go out on a limb and say, that if we have a RB
break that "sad" record this season, or Offense will be back to 2005 form.[/quote]
I would completely agree with that. If we get a run game, our offense is going to kick some serious ass. Too many questions on the offensive line right now to assume anything, but Ced is a damn good back. We have some potential there. Some big play potential that hasn't been there for awhile.

[quote name='BengalBacker' post='765050' date='Apr 18 2009, 05:48 AM']I thought TJ would have more class. Doesn't matter if it's true or not. Unnecessary and classless. Fuck you TJ.[/quote]

Why should TJ have to kiss his ex employers' ass? He didn't bash the players but rather the organization. Until we accomplish something there is no reason to expect otherwise from former players. Without a doubt ex Bengal players have far more bad things to say about their former organization than any other team. Its probably just a coincidence.

[quote name='SF2' post='765140' date='Apr 18 2009, 03:18 PM']Why should TJ have to kiss his ex employers' ass? He didn't bash the players but rather the organization. Until we accomplish something there is no reason to expect otherwise from former players. Without a doubt ex Bengal players have far more bad things to say about their former organization than any other team. Its probably just a coincidence.[/quote]

Who says he has to kiss anyone's ass? He COULD just keep his mouth shut and collect his nice, large paycheck.

i will say myself, FUCK TJ. i don't care if he liked the city or didn't. this team put him on the map, so fuck him and the fucking boat he came on. i was on that boat too by the way :ninja: anyways, lets hope that seattle just has a 1-15 record the next 3 or 4 yrs and us go deep on the playoffs or even all the way :headbang: oh, and go all the way with Chad so piss off TJ.

[quote name='SF2' post='765140' date='Apr 18 2009, 03:18 PM']Why should TJ have to kiss his ex employers' ass? He didn't bash the players but rather the organization. Until we accomplish something there is no reason to expect otherwise from former players. Without a doubt ex Bengal players have far more bad things to say about their former organization than any other team. Its probably just a coincidence.[/quote]

I'm not asking him to kiss anyone's ass, just show some class.

[i]"Of course, I was unfairly treated,''.."Justice was served. The court system held up. The truth came out. It just sucks there was not enough support in Chicago or belief in me in Chicago to hang around to see the truth come out.''

"Sometimes it seemed like I was going against the same guys I was going to war with every weekend,''..."We're supposed to be a team. It seemed like I would be battling against my own team, some players, some staff, from a higher ranking.

"It just didn't work.''
[/i]

[b]---Cedric Benson comments on his time with the Bears[/b]

They play...they're paid...they're happy.

They play...they aren't paid...they "don't get enough support".

They don't play...they aren't paid...they just bellyache.

I gave up caring what these guys say to the papers and radio a very long time ago. This is your NFL. They are all the same.

[quote name='Jay Lenos Chin' post='765079' date='Apr 18 2009, 09:56 AM']sigh
i knew some fucking douchebag would post a comment like this. so ill elaborate a little more on this for you mullettard.

TJ was looking at a condo in covington last year (the same place where Brandon Phillips recently moved to) and I know the guy who is the selling agent for the development. These are 600,000-3,000,000 condos and TJ was going to "rent" for a year and agree to purchase if he resigned with the Bengals. They normally would never rent these but their thought was since TJ is a video gamer, he would have teammates over and they might like the place and buy one. TJ straight up told Mike (the agent) that he hated Cincinnati and decided not to move on the deal because he more than likely would not sign here (and this was right before the season started).
I dont really give a flying fuck if your backwood ass redneck doesnt believe it.[/quote]

If I were you right now, I'd be looking for a "fucking douchebag" to clean the sand out of my vagina. Sandy vaginas discharge posts like this one.

[quote name='T-Dub' post='765053' date='Apr 18 2009, 01:05 PM']You do know he holds the franchise rushing record, correct?[/quote]

If they someday make list of worst running backs holding franchise rushing record Rudi must be top of that list. Rudi was total shit once our OL was not in 100% form. I still rember him cycling on that bike on sidelines with "I can't care less" face after fucking us up on field. Please don't give him love.

On subject, NFL.com soap opera. Nothing do with winning or playing football. TJ plays for money, like every player does in this League.

Some snipets from a article posted today about TJ . . .

[quote]He's more accustomed to being an afterthought, overlooked and underestimated. He left high school without a diploma and headed to junior college. He entered the NFL as a seventh-round pick, spent his first three seasons in Cincinnati and was so buried on the Bengals' bench he wanted to be traded.

[b]Holding pattern[/b]

A chance. It's all Houshmandzadeh ever really expected. All he ever really needed, in fact, which is what made his first steps in the NFL so very difficult.

He caught 48 passes in his senior season at Oregon State, including six in the Fiesta Bowl. In the 2001 NFL draft, teammate Chad Johnson was chosen in the second round by Cincinnati, but Houshmandzadeh slid to the second day.

Bob Bratkowski, a Bengals assistant coach who previously worked for Erickson, called his former boss before Cincinnati picked in the sixth round. He asked if the team should choose Houshmandzadeh.

"You should have taken him with your last pick," Erickson said.

Instead, the Bengals waited one more round before Bratkowski convinced them to pick him in the seventh.

"There's no way you can explain why I got drafted where I got drafted," Houshmandzadeh said. "There's no way."

Six wide receivers were chosen in the first round that year, and four of those players are not currently on NFL rosters: David Terrell (No. 8), Koren Robinson (No. 9), Rod Gardner (No. 15) and Freddie Mitchell (No. 25).

Houshmandzadeh was chosen with the 204th pick, the 25th wide receiver chosen.

"From that point forward, it's an uphill battle," Houshmandzadeh said. "Because the NFL is not always who's the best, it is who did we draft higher?"

He started only six games total his first three seasons in Cincinnati. He was injured, true, but Cincinnati had already invested a boatload of money in Peter Warrick, the No. 4 overall pick one year before picking Houshmandzadeh, and Warrick got the bulk of the time from 2001 to 2003.

"To me, that's like coaches not wanting to win," Houshmandzadeh said without naming other players. "Because you know I'm better than this guy, just because he was the first-round pick and I was seventh round ... I had a problem with that, and I let 'em know I had a problem with that, and that's why I didn't play as much as I should have."

When Hue Jackson arrived in 2004 to coach Cincinnati's wide receivers, he offered a blank slate and the unequivocal promise he would adhere to the revolutionary concept of playing the best players.

"T.J. is not very trusting of men," Jackson said. "I think that our relationship grew because I said what I meant and I meant what I said.

"I was going to play the best players."

Houshmandzadeh established himself as one of those. He has caught more than 70 passes in each of the past five seasons. He has caught 90 or more in each of the past three.

"For the last three years in Cincinnati, they knew I was underpaid," Houshmandzadeh said. "But that's how they get down. I can't fault them for that, but that's just how it is."

"If you're paid to the level of your peers," Houshmandzadeh said. "It's that respect that you have and the recognition that you get."

He has arrived, this contract a culmination of years of work, but he sees it as the next step in a journey that began back in California when he was a high-school football player who missed too many classes. Now, he is 31, a marquee free agent the Seahawks signed to buoy what was their weakest position last season.

"But the thing about the NFL is — any professional sport — you've got to prove yourself every year," Houshmandzadeh said. "It doesn't matter what I did last year. You've got to prove yourself every year so that's the beautiful thing about sports, period."[/quote]

[url="http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/seahawks/2009081461_hawk19.html"]http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/seah...461_hawk19.html[/url]

[quote name='Rumble In the Jungle' post='765164' date='Apr 18 2009, 07:18 PM']i will say myself, FUCK TJ. i don't care if he liked the city or didn't. this team put him on the map, so fuck him and the fucking boat he came on. i was on that boat too by the way :ninja: anyways, lets hope that seattle just has a 1-15 record the next 3 or 4 yrs and us go deep on the playoffs or even all the way :headbang: oh, and go all the way with Chad so piss off TJ.[/quote]

too bad that boat didnt roll by Somalia first :ninja:

[quote name='BengalBacker' post='765189' date='Apr 18 2009, 10:21 PM']I'm not asking him to kiss anyone's ass, just show some class.[/quote]

He showed plenty of class by keeping his mouth shut pretty much the entire time he was here. He didn't pull a Chad, or Carl, or Dillion, or TO or any of the many players who throw fellow teammates, coaches and owners under the bus while still employed by said organization.

I don't think he has said all that much other than Chad still wants out badly. I don't think that is much of a secret.

When he starts speaking poorly of Carson or the coaches I will change my tune but seriously who gives a rat's ass about managment anyways? Most oustide the organization have a poor opinion of Mike Brown and company which is understandable from an outsider's view. Most don't have a bad opinion of Lewis.

TJ hasn't said much new.

Archived