Season Ticket Reorder

[quote name='NASTYNATI' timestamp='1294956022' post='961827']
anyone renewing should be ashamed of themselves...
[/quote]
Totally agree! I do get that it is very fun at the games as far as socializing goes. However, the only way to get through to MB is to stop spending $$$ on his sub-par products. As long as the sheep follow, he will lead. Now every situation is different. I can understand if you and your fam has had tickets for an eternity. I get that. However, most people seemed to have bought in around '05. Why keep paying for a failing product. Would you buy a car that was a proven lemon? Would you have sex with a known AIDS victim? Would you drink spoiled milk? Then why pay for season tickets of a PROVEN LOSER? Juss sayin'

[/quote]

Why is it that in 2005, people were talking about the bandwagon fans
and fair weather fans and making fun of them. Now the die hards should
be made fun of?

I would gladly accept your ridcule and shaming because I bought seasons tickets, if I could.

[quote name='oldschooler' timestamp='1294959019' post='961838']
be made fun of?

I would gladly accept your ridcule and shaming because I bought seasons tickets, if I could.
[/quote]

When the Bengals are winning and going to Super Bowls, the same people whine about not being able to get tickets
or good tickets.

You have to take the good with the bad.

The difference between watching the good games on TV and being there.
No comparison.

I really don't get the mentality of bashing those who are able and choose to go.

[quote name='Smizno' timestamp='1294957859' post='961832']
Totally agree! I do get that it is very fun at the games as far as socializing goes. However, the only way to get through to MB is to stop spending $$ on his sub-par products. As long as the sheep follow, he will lead. Now every situation is different. I can understand if you and your fam has had tickets for an eternity. I get that. However, most people seemed to have bought in around '05. Why keep paying for a failing product. Would you buy a car that was a proven lemon? Would you have sex with a known AIDS victim? Would you drink spoiled milk? Then why pay for season tickets of a PROVEN LOSER? Juss sayin'
[/quote]

that TOTTALY worked in the 90's and 2000's... what a GREAT idea... OMG IT TOTALLY WORKED BEFORE!!!1111

what point are you trying to get across that he isnt aware of exactly?

this is some narrow minded bullshit...

hey maybe those who do go should wear bags on their heads? that might get to him!(for whatever youre trying to get to him over...)

it changes nothing.

[/quote]

holy shit, what a foolish comment.

why do you pretend to be a fan of this team?

you clearly hate everything about it

you hate the owner, who trashed the franchise QB.. youve trashed everything about the team players, coaches, organization..

why are you here?

there is nothing here relating to anything you actually like?

why are you here?

why do you pretend to be a fan?

you have no tie to this team, and you like nothing about it..

move on then..

why torture yourself? and everyone else..

[quote name='GoBengals' timestamp='1294965161' post='961857']
as for the renewal... i ahvent seen anything.. and my ticket account from bengals.com/ticketmaster has nothing pending either.. looks like they are laying off currently.. probably a good idea...

sending invoiced during grumpy times is probably a bad business plan..
[/quote]
Just curious to your opinion Go. Do you think there will be a lockout ?

I don't, simply because I believe there is too much money to lose. I imagine the networks, Budweiser,Reebok etc . . would put to much pressure, and a labor dispute would be avoided.

[/quote]

Who the fuck are you to tell anyone whether or not they should renew. If people want to renew, for whatever reason, that is their business. I'm sure you will be begging for tickets if the team gets off to a good start next year.

Haven't received my invoice either to answer the question of the OP.

[quote name='GoBengals' timestamp='1294964783' post='961856']
holy shit, what a foolish comment.

why do you pretend to be a fan of this team?

you clearly hate everything about it

you hate the owner, who trashed the franchise QB.. youve trashed everything about the team players, coaches, organization..

why are you here?

there is nothing here relating to anything you actually like?

why are you here?

why do you pretend to be a fan?

you have no tie to this team, and you like nothing about it..

move on then..

why torture yourself? and everyone else..
[/quote]

Who the fuck are you to question my integrity to this team or what kind of fan I am?

So because I don't have my mouth wrapped around Brats balls and I'm not willing to support Mike Brown and his awful attempt at building an elite NFL franchise by paying for season tickets I'm not capable of being a fan?

And because I along with many happen to point out the flaws in this team after major failure 2 of the last 3 seasons, and you are incapable of dropping your tough guy act and admitting you've been wrong for years you're a better fan than me?

I'm obviously a "real" fan because I've been here arguing my point and expressing my frustration practically since the site began. When this team succeeds I am thrilled! When they fail I am upset, if that isn't characteristic of a stereotypical fan I don't know what is. I'm a fan, you're some form of Bengals elitist to each their own but let's not get things confused.

I enjoy chatting and reading the legit Bengals info this board brings to the table. I didn't join to listen to you run your cocksucker and blatantly disrespect those whom have an opinion different than yours.

I have been a Bengals fan my entire life or at least as long as I can remember. I grew up in a town crawling with Steelers fans about an hour from Cleveland, and stuck to my Bengal roots through all the ridicule and taunting that comes with being in the minority.

You like the rest of us have no idea what leaving the seats at PBS empty will cause Mike Brown to do, it can't be any worse than it is. The league, city, and stadium are all different now than they were in decades past. I have a feeling that if area business hadn't bailed out The Bengals last season (lead the league in asking for extensions to avoid blackout in 09 and possibly 10) MB might have been forced to shake things up before last season began or at the very least this year.

My first wish and only one is for the Bengals to put a winning product on the field annually. I am closing in on 30 and for as long as I've understood the game never has this team put back to back winning seasons together. I'm sick of the excuses, I'm sick of your bullshit theories and your lack of consideration for others. If you don't like what I write ignore it. I've done my best to look beyond your ramblings.

[quote name='Who Dey Time' timestamp='1294974836' post='961885']
Who the fuck are you to tell anyone whether or not they should renew. If people want to renew, for whatever reason, that is their business. I'm sure you will be begging for tickets if the team gets off to a good start next year.

Haven't received my invoice either to answer the question of the OP.
[/quote]

I didn't tell anyone they should or shouldn't. The choice is yours. I am through going to games until brat is gone and a gm is hired.

[quote name='BengalsOwn' timestamp='1294960107' post='961840']
Yeah, it is truly shameful to pay money to have fun.
[/quote]

If you are having fun renew your tickets man. My post was directed solely at those whining about change, bitching about MB and being first in line to over pay for a bad product. There are some sandy vaginas in here these days...

[quote name='oldschooler' timestamp='1294959019' post='961838']
be made fun of?

[/quote]

See post in response to Bengals Own. You of all people should be able to relate. You are ready for change, you are tired of the beatings and bullshit. I didn't bash anyone nor would I if they decided to renew their seats... do what makes you happy...

[quote name='NASTYNATI' timestamp='1294984133' post='961903']
See post in response to Bengals Own. You of all people should be able to relate. You are ready for change, you are tired of the beatings and bullshit. I didn't bash anyone nor would I if they decided to renew their seats... do what makes you happy...
[/quote]

The old saying is Time is money. You "waste" time getting on here
and talking, or is that whining, about change, you rant at others,
and act like they are idoits that should be ashamed.

I have said it before, and I'll say it til I die. I didn't become a fan of
this team because they were winners. And I don't have to have
my fandom validated by wins. Winning is great. It is a lot more
fun than losing. But that isn't why I became a fan and it isn't
what keeps me a fan. And I am not a victim of this team.

Yes I wish Mike Brown would change a lot of how he runs this team.
But whether I go to games or not, he is going to run it how sees fit.
He knows that if the team wins, fans will show. And if they lose, they won't.
He even said as much in the Press Conference the other day.

Yes I want the team to win. Yes the losing seasons can be tiring at times.
And yes I have vented frustrations about changes more this offseason
than all others combined. But I still get enjoyment out of this team.
And I still understand that I follow them religiously for entertainment.

Still though, there is a feeling being at games that you just can't
get from watching them on TV. And there is more to going to
games than the team winning. If that is all you are about, then
you wouldn't have any enjoyment at all being there, until the
very end of the game. And that would only be if they won.

And if winning is all you are about, then I have to question
how you became a fan of this team in the first place.

I am and have been a fan of this team through thick and thin.
I would be more ashamed that I only went to games and
supported the players on the field, because they were proven
winners. That is the definition of a fair weather fan. And that
just ain't me.

But like you said, do what makes you happy. Just don't try and
talk down to others and shame them because they are doing
what makes them happy.

A little over a year ago...Amish and I were literally running from our stadium seats to the pro shop to buy AFC North Championship hats after clinching. We didn't hear anyone complaining about the "shit product" then.

Even after losing the playoff game...I didn't hear media squawking heads and fans saying "I'm not going back because of this shit product".

All during the offseason, did anyone bellyache over a "shit product"? After getting Terrell especially, wasn't there remarkably more chatter about a Super Bowl as opposed to a "shit product"?

They may be indeed a "shit product"...or they could be going back to the playoffs. I remember people in my section in 1987 who vowed never to return again if they had to witness the "shit product" another year. Then came 1988. Things change yearly in the NFL.

To each their own, I guess.

Archived