Carson Wants Out

[quote name='BigDawgBengal' timestamp='1353958781' post='1185276']
That video of Carson after the game with the media and the picture from the Raiders TV show almost made me feel sorry for him. Just seemed like the life had been sucked out of him. He did bring it on himself but he looked ready to give up.
[/quote]

There's an old story where a guy wakes up in his coffin and finds out that everyone in his life is just way better off now that he was gone. So he goes back to the coffin and stays there.

[quote name='mgbrown66' timestamp='1353957535' post='1185268']
I was glad to see him go. We would have toiled in mediocrity for the next 6 years.

At some point in the 2010 season I remember saying to myself 'Man, Carson is terrible. He just makes stupid decisions.'

I think it is best when your qb is an in your face type leader that you do not want to disappoint. Carson was never going to be that guy.
[/quote]
We'll never, ever know, but I am convinced that if Carson would have grabbed Chad by the face mask, just one time, and told him in no uncertain terms who was running the show, CP's career, Chad's career, and the franchise as a whole, would have been changed for the better. Like you said, Carson was never going to be that guy.

[quote name='Enon Bengal' timestamp='1353984521' post='1185416']

We'll never, ever know, but I am convinced that if Carson would have grabbed Chad by the face mask, just one time, and told him in no uncertain terms who was running the show, CP's career, Chad's career, and the franchise as a whole, would have been changed for the better. Like you said, Carson was never going to be that guy.
[/quote]
I agree. Boomer would have never accepted that crap. He would have told him to get off the field.

[quote name='Enon Bengal' timestamp='1353984521' post='1185416']

[/quote]

I couldn't agree more unless you add TJ to the list of who he should've told to shut the fuck up.

[quote name='mgbrown66' timestamp='1353957535' post='1185268']
I was glad to see him go. We would have toiled in mediocrity for the next 6 years.

At some point in the 2010 season I remember saying to myself 'Man, Carson is terrible. He just makes stupid decisions.'

I think it is best when your qb is an in your face type leader that you do not want to disappoint. Carson was never going to be that guy.
[/quote]

Believe it or not, I told friends a year or 2 before he quit that I wanted him to do it then. It was obvious after the Jets play-off loss that he would not take us where we want to go.

[quote name='JBandJoeyV' timestamp='1353896493' post='1184931']
. And unless they think Pryor can play, they dont really have any other options. They'll probably draft a guy in the 2nd round or something that they can groom to replace CP.
[/quote]

They can't because WE'VE GOT THEIR SECOND ROUND PICK ! :onoudidnt:

Archived