Carson Wants Out

[quote name='Bengals Scout (1991-2002)' timestamp='1295808374' post='964071']
Or the Bengals could just cut him and than he can sign with a new team. There's no way the Bengals could get any value from this scenario. He's either going to retire or play somewhere else. No team is going to give up valuable draft picks when they know the Bengals have to move him.
[/quote]
That would be true if there were demand from only one team. All it takes is two teams that want him, and they Bengals are the beneficiary.

Don't get it twisted though. Carson is going nowhere.

MB wouldn't let Chad go, do you think he'd let Carson go.

There's also no way Carson retires, the guy shows up in May to play football and has never won a playoff game yet. Theres no way he's gonna retire from football, going down as a loser.

Now whether you want your starting QB to be a guy that doesn;t even want to be here is another thing entirely, but I doubt Mike Brown would care much.

and with the 4th pick in the 2011 NFL Draft, the Cincinnati Bengals select- Cam Newton, QB Auburn Tigers.

actually I forgot about Jake Locker at the Sr Bowl so I take that back...with the 4th pick the Bengals select- Jake Locker, QB Washington.

Bwaaaahahahahaha!!!

Good for him. Carson turned this place around and most people shit on him in return. After getting his knee destroyed the organization never gave him an O line that was even decent. Sucks it came to this, Ill miss him for sure. I hope he comes back and tears us up.

According to a few here there are no problems in Cincinnati Marvin and Brat were never the problem... Since they know so much more about football than the rest of us why didn't they see this coming...

Fuck Mike Brown if he let's this shit continue to go on...

[quote name='bengaled' timestamp='1295808903' post='964083']
fuck him. he just became the enemy.
[/quote]

Ya fuck him for wanting to make the best of his career instead of rotting in cincinnati, getting hit on damn near every play. Sorry fuck the bengals on this 1. Another career ruined by the curse that is the bengals.

[quote name='bengals8580' timestamp='1295809008' post='964086']
Good for him. Carson turned this place around and most people shit on him in return. After getting his knee destroyed the organization never gave him an O line that was even decent. Sucks it came to this, Ill miss him for sure. I hope he comes back and tears us up.
[/quote]

Turning things around = 0 playoff wins and two winning seasons

I agreee this again just solidifies how much of a joke MB and company really are. I hate it because Carson is a class act, but lets not act like hes Montana or any QB with a playoff win.

I'm guessing this is a game of phone tag where the 10th person in line is reporting something way different than the original. No doubt Carson is pissed at the lack of changes, but I find it hard to believe he would go as far as demanding a trade. Probably made some off record comment about wishing he still played on the west coast and it turned into this.

Then again, he gets booed by his own fans when he hits significant career numbers... why would he want to stay here.

[quote name='gatorclaws' timestamp='1295809178' post='964091']
I'm guessing this is a game of phone tag where the 10th person in line is reporting something way different than the original. No doubt Carson is pissed at the lack of changes, but I find it hard to believe he would go as far as demanding a trade. Probably made some off record comment about wishing he still played on the west coast and it turned into this.

Then again, he gets booed by his own fans when he hits significant career numbers... why would he want to stay here.
[/quote]

It happened like this....

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EdJuNR51dE[/media]

Someone go unlock Carson's bathroom please...

[quote name='bengals8580' timestamp='1295809081' post='964088']
Ya fuck him for wanting to make the best of his career instead of rotting in cincinnati, getting hit on damn near every play. Sorry fuck the bengals on this 1. Another career ruined by the curse that is the bengals.
[/quote]

The only common denominator in all this is MB with all these guys wanting out...oh, also continuous losing. The MB/Brat apologists should be here to tell us it isnt their fault in 3, 2, ...

People got pretty raw with Chad. Why not Carson?

I think they've both been good Bengals a couple of my favorites. Anything you said about the great things Carson did for this team can be said about Chad.

As far as the next steps. This team and those players are at a point that trading them may not be that bad a deal.

Probably the worse day of bengal fandom. Steelers with another chance of Superbowl glory and two players we once hoped and dreamed that could lead us there are looking like former players.

Archived