** 7 Years and running, many good, many bad. **

I just realized after seeing Lady back that this place has been going for just over 7 years, i opened up somewhere between the 10th-13th of october in 2004, when JT's site went wild...

I have gotten married since this site opened, i have had two kids since this site opened, i have been to nearly 100 bengals games since this site opened, made some great friends that i visit across the country, and a few enemies i banned that claim i abuse my kids.... it takes all kinds...

We would have tanked about half a dozen times over the years if it werent for members helping out and chipping in, ive had donations, graphics help, server help, oldschooler and his articles help, i have met fans that helped me on my car, with things in my house, taxes, landscaping, everything, I think i have helped a bunch of people as well, got old a new computer, help a few guys find a job, helped some people with a new cell phone and with phone bill stuff when i was is cell sales, and i just wanted to reach out and bring it up again.... we are over 1,000,000 posts and counting, over 7 years and counting.

Thanks for the memories and nightmares...

hopefully many more to come...
-Ryan

I've built a house, gotten divorced, gotten remarried, had a kid, started and finished a college degree, blah blah blah blah

all since this board was started.

Hard to believe I was able to accomplish so much, while spending 14+ hours per day reading this one message board.

(exaggerating heavily of course :) )

Thanks for the board, and the work and money you have devoted to it, even despite the fact that 90% of its delusional members hate you and disrespect you all the time.

Guess you keep it running for the few of us that are still decent, level headed people?

Ryan, thank you for this wonderful site. I come here to read my fellow friend's posts, and to interact with the best bengals fans on the planet, and probably the smartest group of football people I have ever dealt with. Sure, some of you have pissed me off at times, and I'm 100% sure that I've pissed you and some of the other guys and girls on here off at times, but I do respect and appreciate all that you do to make sure we have this wonderful site to come to. Keep doing what you're doing, and if you ever need my help I want you to know that you will have it. God bless you and all the other Bengals fans at THE BEST BENGAL'S SITE ON THE WWW!!!!!

[quote name='BengalsOwn' timestamp='1318987550' post='1048440']
I was looking at past fantasy football seasons a while back, and noticed this league and a couple of the messages (as well as some recognizable usernames)

[attachment=904:Untitled.png]
[/quote]
I think I was in that one haha. What site is that yahoo?

Archived