Free Agency is OPEN

Pro Football Weekly‏@ProFootballWkly
Per @BobMcGinn, former #Packers LB Erik Walden is getting $16 million for 4 years to join the #Colts.

Man, I follow the NFL pretty closely and I have to admit I have never heard of this guy. He must be a pretty good player to be getting $4 million a year.

I think sometimes because we don't focus on these 3 or 4 million per year under the radar signings other teams make, we don't realize how solid cheap signings like Gilberry and Geathers are.

Man, I follow the NFL pretty closely and I have to admit I have never heard of this guy. He must be a pretty good player to be getting $4 million a year.
I think sometimes because we don't focus on these 3 or 4 million per year under the radar signings other teams make, we don't realize how solid cheap signings like Gilberry and Geathers are.

Walden had a nice year in GB - athletic guy, strong blitzer. Had had some off field stuff... Domestic abuse, IIRC.

Karlos Dansby will be released by the Dolphins, team source says. One in, one out. Team goes younger.

Bengals are in amazing shape with Andre. There is almost nowhere else for him to go now.

the longer it goes, the longer it shows that his market isn't what he'd hoped it would be.

Rams and Cards still need O-line upgrades. Andre's agent has probably spoken with them.

I'd take Dansby as the SLB. 

Yeah, but nobody is going to give Andre 9 mil when Loadholt got just over 5 mil per. Bet he's back for around 6.5 mil and I would be stoked about that.

Archived