New customized reverse Bengals helmet

Pretty cool! Hate to read people ripping on it. Kind of juvenile. I am sure you paid some $$$ for it.

I was thinking the same thing. Cool collectibles like this are something to be proud of.

Some people are jackasses, especially considering we are all fans of the same team whose helmet you customized.

The visor was a nice touch

Very dumb. Actually, the helmet behind Marvin, same concept, looks much better than the helmet that starts the thread. The orange stripes are too spread out.

I won't be as blunt as Smizno, :) but he has a point.  The decals look as though they were sized and shaped properly (except for perhaps the second one from the back), but something got lost in the application.   :shrug:

post-3160-0-18161700-1365285504_thumb.jp  bengals_helmet_041010_VS_video_rhr_280_2

That helmet may actually come into being.  Look at Paul Brown's office:

bengalspaulbrownhelmets_3.jpg

Man, we got lucky if those were the choices.

Looks like four of the six helmets on Paul's desk are the same design, a goofy looking letter B serving as the background for a letter C adorned with fangs.

Frankly, I'm tempted to call the toothy letter C the worst design I've ever seen, but I can't...because the helmet with the smaller cat head logo on the sides, and a large cat head logo on the back, is even worse.

In fact, both of the cat head logos look oddly Etruscan.

Man, we got lucky if those were the choices.

Looks like four of the six helmets on Paul's desk are the same design, a goofy looking letter B serving as the background for a letter C adorned with fangs.

Frankly, I'm tempted to call the toothy letter C the worst design I've ever seen, but I can't...because the helmet with the smaller cat head logo on the sides, and a large cat head logo on the back, is even worse.

In fact, both of the cat head logos look oddly Etruscan.

I remember seeing that picture in the newspaper. The article in the paper explained that Katie and her kindergarten class drew some helmet designs for her grandfather to possibly use for her grandfather's new football team.

The article in the paper explained that Katie and her kindergarten class drew some helmet designs for her grandfather to possibly use for her grandfather's new football team.

Never heard that before, but now that you mention it the Etruscan looking logo on the side of the helmet looks like a kids project made out of macaroni, glitter, and paste.

Glue-Dey!

You guys have probably seen this before in Marvin's office but I had this helmet custom made, love the way it looks and thought i'd share a few pics. Wish they would wear these in a game!

I love it. I would wear it while I was watching games. 

Probably would  need a clear visor though.

Archived