Bengals terminate the contract of Bernard Scott

Biggest positive from cutting Scott?

Kenny dumped his tired and goofy looking Bernard/Madea avatar.

Actually, I just think I figured out what the biggest positive will be, and that will be the lack of me reading your tripe.  Off to ignore you go, never to be read again!

I see you've got your little bitches foaming around your little cunt ass, huh? Anytime you'd like to see how I piss, you just pick the time and place and we can announce it on here and let everyone see what I sit down on when I piss. And don't worry, one of your little bitches will quote you.

I do believe a nerve has officially been struck!

C'mon guys, cool it. Seriously. There's no reason for this. Those of you downing Bernard are being overly harsh. He showed a lot of promise and when he wasn't being used at all, then he wasn't being utilized efficiently to maximize his skill set, then he had tons of injuries. There's no reason to wish Bernard ill will nor direct the same at a long time poster that really liked him. Hell, I liked him a lot. I wanted him to be what Giovanni looks like he is going to be for us now. It just didn't work out. So cut the shit, please.

Timing seems odd. If he was PUPed why not keep him until week 6 and then cut him. could have been useful if we wound up like the stealers are now.

Yeah, I'm not sure what's up with that. From reading other threads, him being cut off the PUP doesn't open up a roster spot...I'd like to think that the Bengals FO feels they are set with whom they have going forward and that they cut Bernard now that he's healthy to give him a shot to latch on with someone else early in the season rather than wait since he isn't in their long term plans. The Bengals are nothing if not overly loyal (sometimes to a fault). I hope Bernard latches on somewhere outside the AFCN and does well. I also hope he doesn't get signed by the Steelers.

lame... hope he catches on somewhere else...

Dude...you and me both thought this guy was going to be a STAR. It just didn't work out. Did Scott play ST aside from returns for us? The Lewis regime places heavy emphasis on that for backup RB's...so I am just wondering out loud.

Dude...you and me both thought this guy was going to be a STAR. It just didn't work out. Did Scott play ST aside from returns for us? The Lewis regime places heavy emphasis on that for backup RB's...so I am just wondering out loud.

Scott was always the #2, and they don't do banging on teams.

Timing seems odd. If he was PUPed why not keep him until week 6 and then cut him. could have been useful if we wound up like the stealers are now.

I believe he still gets paid while on PUP at the same rate he'd get on IR. It's a difference between PUP and NFI where he wouldn't get paid. So it helps the cap situation a little. More significantly if he's healthy the team probably wanted to give him a chance for a full time job with a team that's down a RB like the Colts or Steelers. 

I believe he still gets paid while on PUP at the same rate he'd get on IR. It's a difference between PUP and NFI where he wouldn't get paid. So it helps the cap situation a little. More significantly if he's healthy the team probably wanted to give him a chance for a full time job with a team that's down a RB like the Colts or Steelers. 

One of the articles said his particular contract had him paid at a reduced rate while on PUP.

I do believe a nerve has officially been struck!

Of all of the internet tough guys I've known I believe Kenny has the thinnest skin by far.

In fact, the thing I find most amazing is how months ago he casually bragged that mine would be the next pelt to hang on his wall.

Which sorta begs the question, how are you going to do that, Kenny, when all you can think to do is put me on ignore?

Happily, I now learn that just one day after putting me on ignore Kenny has apparently gone completely mental by practically begging for a real fight where he can use his hard fists instead of his soft pudding-filled mind.

Seeing how this is the internet I do believe that makes me the winner, and as the rightful victor I now claim my hard-earned right to banana dance on poor old Kenny's grave, thereby officially ending the ridiculously one-sided cyber slap fight that he started, but never came close to finishing.

:gobengals:

Of all of the internet tough guys I've known I believe Kenny has the thinnest skin by far.

In fact, the thing I find most amazing is how months ago he casually bragged that mine would be the next pelt to hang on his wall.

Which sorta begs the question, how are you going to do that, Kenny, when all you can think to do is put me on ignore?

Happily, I now learn that just one day after putting me on ignore Kenny has apparently gone completely mental by practically begging for a real fight where he can use his hard fists instead of his soft pudding-filled mind.

Seeing how this is the internet I do believe that makes me the winner, and as the rightful victor I now claim my hard-earned right to banana dance on poor old Kenny's grave, thereby officially ending the ridiculously one-sided cyber slap fight that he started, but never came close to finishing.

Nice post.

Seeing how this is the internet I do believe that makes me the winner, and as the rightful victor I now claim my hard-earned right to banana dance on poor old Kenny's grave  bananadanceyx1.gif, thereby officially ending the ridiculously one-sided cyber slap fight that he started, but never came close to finishing.

Archived