!!!THE BENGALS @DOLPHINS GAME THREAD!!!

Haven't read the article, but I will admit I wondered that myself.  The thing is Sanu, Eifert, and Bernard can all play better, not to mention getting Hawkins back.

Haven't read the article, but I will admit I wondered that myself.  The thing is Sanu, Eifert, and Bernard can all play better, not to mention getting Hawkins back.

Not sure about peaking at the right time or not. Ravens were 9-2 and then lost 4 of the next 5.  Finished last season at 10-6, same as us.  Then won went on to win the Super Bowl.   They also got very healthy in that playoff run if I recall.  I don't have the answer but is it peaking or being healthy at the right time?   Probably a little of both...

They won't peak until next season when they're going for back to back Super Bowls

Odd on the fantasy projections they are calling for more points from Tannehil than Dalton and more from the Miami D than Cincinnati.

Also odd that they are near the bottom in 3rd down defense, but near the top in 3 and out.

Odd on the fantasy projections they are calling for more points from Tannehil than Dalton and more from the Miami D than Cincinnati.
Also odd that they are near the bottom in 3rd down defense, but near the top in 3 and out.

The Bengals? The lions game tremendously skews their 3rd down percentage. They were 8th before that game.

Archived