!!!THE BENGALS @ STEALERS GAME THREAD!!!

WHO DEY!!! Let's go get it!!!

Minnesota looked good today, but I don't think they've won a game on the road this year. Hopefully their play today keeps the Bengals on their toes, and we crush them next Sunday...

And Ry-Fi kicked some ass to it up with Arizona.

We're going to need a good game from Andy tonight and Lebeau's D seems to have him pretty stifled most of the time. I don't know that there's a team that Andy looks worse against. So tonight's game is a great opportunity for him to silence the doubters. Go get 'em Andy.

If they run the ball with whit and Ac on left side they will be good. Very good.

Yeah, tonight he said he doesn't trust the Bengals in the playoffs, even if they are at home.  So, I guess that settles it.  You guys can stop hoping for a playoff win, 'cause Hines doesn't think it's going to happen. 

No, he was pretty specific that he doesn't trust Dalton.

If they run the ball with whit and Ac on left side they will be good. Very good.

This. All about this.

Run the ball well tonight and everything else will fall into place.  With two down DL, we should focus even more on the run game. It's a nice test for our shuffled OL.  So goes run blocking so goes the game.

This. All about this.

Run the ball well tonight and everything else will fall into place.  With two down DL, we should focus even more on the run game. It's a nice test for our shuffled OL.  So goes run blocking so goes the game.

This is what is i feel going into this game.   

Archived