Thank you Carson Palmer

Carson started out so well with several 4th quarter comebacks and a ton of talent. We able to be very aggressive in our offense

and our defense ,playing with a lead, was known for the picks generated by other teams attempts to keep up

Once the Steelers put the fear into Carson it was never the same. 

We stunk in so many ways

I was still hoping for a turn-around, ala Boomer , but it never happened,  ,instead he "retired" and hid behind his cash

I hope he has just enough success in the future to keep him on the field in the NFL..  

lets let other teams tee off and punish him sack after sack..      

that combined with the draft picks he brought us 

is better than revenge...its justice

I loved Carson and now find myself usually rooting for him, because it's hard to root against the Cardinals.......they were pretty terrible for a while 

But I love the effect the move has made in terms of changing the roster and making the playoffs 3 years straight. 

There's no hate in my blood. I was hoping they'd make the playoffs instead of the 49ers or Saints

oh good bitter ass fans...

because apparently palmer was what was making us have a bottom ranked defense the whole time he was here.. and HE made TO and OCHO jokes of WR's and laughed out of the league..

how many QB's get to throw 4 picks and win by almost 20? because the defense held the ravens to field goals on all 3 of the first picks AND scored a TD, making it 6 TD's in the last five weeks.. for the DEFENSE.. 

this is a bitter pathetic thread. and its embarrassing. 

yea fuck that guy who redid his deal twice to sign other guys and give them extensions, fuck the guy who wanted to leave because his home and wife and kids were being harassed by white trash...

fuck that dude...

palmer never in his life had this defense and this group of offensive weapons.. never...ever... not even close...

there are some super shitty fans of this football team...

i dont care if you dont like palmer and dont want him here and are happy with dalton.. but this bullshit is just childish bitter garbage...

pitiful.

this is the type of fans that make players leave for better markets, this is the type of fans that we have 10,000 empty seats for a home playoff game...

what a joke.

i am ashamed to be a part of this right now...

Not gonna get involved in all the bullshit but I'm proud to be a Bengals fan.

I'm not always an Andy Dalton fan. I'm not always an AJ Green fan. I wasn't always a Palmer fan. I'm ALWAYS a Bengals fan.

Loving the way this team is headed up despite everything thrown at them.

I feel more disappointment than hatred. Before his injuries, (no matter what anybody says) he was on his way to a HOF career and he was our QB. He was the face of the franchise and bridged the gap from the failure of the '90's. I heard Marc Amazon a few weeks ago running his ignorant head, saying while Carson was here, he didn't care about winning, only thing he cared about was collecting a paycheck and going home to count his money. What a crock of shit. I guess that's why he busted his ass rehabbing the knee and was back for preseason. I guess that's why he ran all over the country after the elbow injury, trying to find a Dr that would clear him to play. The way Carson's career as a Bengal ended left a shitty taste in everyones mouth, but idiots like Amazon need not act like Palmer didn't want to succeed here at one point, because I remember otherwise.

I'm wearing a Palmer PJ jersey right now...and have a signed and framed Palmer picture hanging in my house. My thing is this: he left under less than ideal circumstances, he got what he wanted (out of Cincinnati) and the Bengals were wildly overcompensated for his departure. Win/win.

Archived