If the Bengals could only extend one guy who would you rather them extend? Andy, Green or Burfict?

If the Bengals could only extend one guy who would you rather them extend? Andy, Green or Burfict?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. If the Bengals could only extend one guy who would you rather them extend? Andy, Green or Burfict?

Kind of a loaded question. But you won't build a team around 1 linebacker. Don't get me wrong Burfict may be my favorite guy on the team.

It worked for the Ravens when they won the Super Bowl, good D line with a beast of a middle line backer and experienced secondary. I would argue our D is built very similar to that.

I swear people on here dont really appreciate aj green. Dumb ass people yo. Its the same people who said we shouda drafted nick fairley or blaine gabbert at #4 in 2011 haha

I appreciate him. He's an elite level WR talent...when he wants to be.

Man quit being a grouch. It's just for shits and giggles question. It's the off season we are bored as hell!

However, there is plenty of money to extend all three.  I could possibly see if you said we could only extend 2, but one is kind of just a bullshit question designed to provoke silliness.

However, there is plenty of money to extend all three.  I could possibly see if you said we could only extend 2, but one is kind of just a bullshit question designed to provoke silliness.

I'm outraged! How dare he attempt to ruin the board with this silliness! I'm ashamed I fell for such a plot.

Lol AJ is a cancer now.

No way, I never said or implied that. But it's pretty hard to refute that he didn't have some plays with questionable effort.

have been for 3 years.. 

Yup, and I want it to stay that way.

2011 and 2012 yes. 2013 was a top 10 offense. Although they didn't play like it in the playoffs.

I think he meant the defense, although he could have just as easily been referring to the averageness of the offense as well I suppose.

Archived