Why is everyone so Angry? Come in here and get your mind right ;)

She's hot...but I don't get her body.  She has no hips...it's like her waist is a straight line.  To quote my boy Sir Mix Alot....I like a small waist and a round thing in my face. 

Her hips are nonexistent, agreed. Would definitely smash tho

If she showed up on your doorstep wearing nothing but a towel, would you let her in?

Of course I wouldn't.  Nobody is worth half of what I own and only seeing my kids on weekends twice a month.

No woman is worth that, even Jessica Alba whom I considered close to perfection before she had kids.

jessica-alba-2.jpg

Jesus Christ, it has came to the point where we have to break down and critique some titties. the post was to cheer and lighten some people up.

And that is why I added the lovely Miss Alba.  Different strokes for different folks.

Jesus Christ, it has came to the point where we have to break down and critique some titties. the post was to cheer and lighten some people up.

no shit..

Two more pages and it will be Dalton's fault that she isn't perfectly shaped.

For all the "OMG ANOTHER Dalton thread" you people do....you sure like to mention his name a lot....almost instigating the behavior you so hate.  Doesn't make sense to me....

Yeah it's almost like he's the QB of the team for the immediate future so people figure they may as well have fun with it or something...

This Kate Upton is cute.  Who is she?

I had to go full-screen and increase the playback resolution to HD (720p), but that was only because I was curious about how many tattoos she has.  I spotted two: Cross on inside of middle finger (0:47) and horseshoe on thumb-side of left wrist (0.49).

Archived