Browns' fan urinates on Art Modell's Grave

Arkansas Bengal

Cemetery decries fan's actions
Updated: July 23, 2014, 4:41 PM ET
By Jamison Hensley | ESPN.com

A Cleveland Browns fan posted a video on YouTube showing himself urinating beside Art Modell's grave in Pikesville, Maryland.

The unidentified man in the video, titled "Browns Fan 'Pays Respects' to Modell," arrives at the gravesite dressed in a Baltimore Ravens Ed Reed jersey. He then pulls it off to reveal a Browns Lyle Alzado No. 77 jersey and apparently urinates on Modell's grave out of the bottom of his pants leg using a catheter.

nfl_g_art_cr_300x200.jpg

Art Modell was celebrated in Baltimore when he moved his team there in 1996, but he's still hated by many fans in Cleveland.

Afterward, he speaks to the camera:

"You know, Art, when you ... tried to kill the Cleveland Brownie, you didn't do so good, the Browns fans wouldn't let you, you piece of s---," he says. "I'm in rat land, and I'm going to use the words you used a few years ago.

"As far as pissing on your grave, I had no choice."

When Modell moved the team to Baltimore in 1996, he said he had "no choice."

The video has received more than 10,000 hits. A spokeswoman for the Druid Ridge Cemetery told The Baltimore Sun that the Browns fan's decision to urinate beside Modell's grave was "disappointing and disrespectful." Police did not immediately respond to the paper on the situation and its legality.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/11253861/cleveland-browns-fan-urinates-late-baltimore-ravens-owner-art-modell-grave

I probably would too if I were a Browns fan.

First he fires the best head coach of all time, then he moves a team that was making money from a city that loved their team.

Anyone who

A) Sets it as a goal to urinate on a deceased NFL owners grave.
B.) Is stupid enough to post it on Facebook.

has little going right in his life.

I'm sure there will be some urine and other things on Mike Browns grave when he passes,  JS

Can't remember the posters name but I remember a sig from the old Bengals Huddle Board

"When Mike Brown passes I hope it is painless and of natural causes because the dump I take on his grave will be painless and of natural causes"

I'm sure there will be some urine and other things on Mike Browns grave when he passes,  JS

Can't remember the posters name but I remember a sig from the old Bengals Huddle Board

"When Mike Brown passes I hope it is painless and of natural causes because the dump I take on his grave will be painless and of natural causes"

Those type of things have been on most every board I've seen. I kind of remember something similar from the old Puddles days. Benny's Jets was a thorn in the side but then again, I may have been one too. It was a horrible decade we were coming out of but it was still not worse than the old Enquirer board. At the time, the Enquirer was the only game in town if a person wanted to talk about the Bengals. Ask any of those posters and you wouldn't find to many who would piss on SOP if he was on fire. So, yeah alot of people would have done worse to his grave. Nowadays, the times have changed somewhat...

Archived