Whats with Marvin Jones Bane mask?

I was at the gym couple days ago and i saw a guy working out in that also. I think it does some shit for you idk

..... i assumed it was not a fashion statement...

wonder if it constricts airflow to make your lungs work harder?

no clue...

I saw an Iraq vet with no arms and no legs ( no joke) and a whole squad wearing this in a tuff mudder like event. They said it was to restrict air flow to their lungs so they had to work harder. Toughest SOB EVER...

Edit: I'm sorry, triple amputee, but he said the mask restricted breathing by up to 30%

I saw an Iraq vet with no arms and no legs ( no joke) and a whole squad wearing this in a tuff mudder like event. They said it was to restrict air flow to their lungs so they had to work harder. Toughest SOB EVER...

Edit: I'm sorry, triple amputee, but he said the mask restricted breathing by up to 30%

Triple... Holy shit. Still doing events like that, he has my hat off to him. Inspiration for those who have all their limbs intact and also for those who have suffered a loss.

lmaooooo this bullshit. goddamn. i actually was hit up by one of my dudes tryin to get me to do this bullshit with him lol. DONT FALL FOR THE HYPE ELIJAHHHHHHHH. us young black brehs gotta stick together lmao

Bro that bullshit link he sent u is called damn vemma. Biggest scam out and how is what i was involved in a damn scam when all my friends around me get paid lol smh but i aint gone speak on it anymore hahaha

careful before he gets you on that energy drink pyramid scheme where random black dudes go to dunkin donuts atms and have a whole $1,000 in their account. #escalade#wakeupnow

All I took from this is that there are apparently ATM's that serve donuts?

I'd like to think that mask is used for training purposes but after watching the documentary of Bain's terror plots,  I'm not so sure.   All the warning signs were there for everyone to see but just ignored.

And Bengals Batman was there yesterday.

Those ATMs are called Homers and they also dispense Beer.

You guys may laugh but years ago when I first joined the military, we had beer vending machines. We also had those little hostess donuts in other machines. Ah... What a life we had...

You guys may laugh but years ago when I first joined the military, we had beer vending machines. We also had those little hostess donuts in other machines. Ah... What a life we had...

I was watching a video the other day, may have been a tv show, they were at a pot convention in Denver.  They now have vending machines for pot products.

Archived