Bell and Blount arrested

So did Blount smoke...a blunt?

:ninja:

What cracks me up is I have always detested that guy dating back to his sucker punch in college, I have always rooted for him to not succeed and now here he is, on the Stealers roster...not succeeding. Brilliant.

I fully expect Goodell to announce a 4 game suspension for Gio and Hill.

Come on man, you know that is bullshit.  What is going to happen is both will be suspended exactly like they should be.  Gio and Hill will not be suspended for 4 games, that is stupid,   They will only have to sit for the Pittsburgh game to make it fair.  Drama queen.

Bengal rookie RB Jeremy Hill says he hopes to average 7 yards per carry this season.

Claims he isn't joking.

Steeler RB's Blount and Bell hope to break my record by averaging more than five tokes per bowl.

I ain't mad.

Records are meant to be broken.

:smoke:

Pittsburgh Steelers and Baltimore Ravens have bad scouting.   These organizations try to cheat the system by throwing money and bodies at the problem and end up taking bad characters and try to cut corners by overlooking negatives in favor of talent.

Bengals do it right.  The coaches that mold, shape, lead the players have great influence on the scouting reports.   The head coach doesn't have to cut through inter-office politics to present his views to the ultimate decision maker.    

Baltimore and Pittsburgh have too much overhead, policy and red tape and these character issues are just proof of that. 

Archived