Who leads the team in rushing yards

Top Rusher  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who leads the team in rushing yards

• Bernard
    • Hill

I cant help but think we're over estimating the workload Hill is going to receive, especially early in the season. Gio is simply too dynamic to take off the field, and stronger in the trenches than he's been given credit for. 

If he can be successful running between the tackles then I expect him to get ~70% of the snaps this season. I would love to see some scenerios where both Gio and Hill are on the field at the same time, but i don't recall seeing any real indications/hints of that in preseason.

I cant help but think we're over estimating the workload Hill is going to receive, especially early in the season. Gio is simply too dynamic to take off the field, and stronger in the trenches than he's been given credit for. 

If he can be successful running between the tackles then I expect him to get ~70% of the snaps this season. I would love to see some scenerios where both Gio and Hill are on the field at the same time, but i don't recall seeing any real indications/hints of that in preseason.

I think the team made it clear they're preparing Hill to be the battering ram. Gio is dynamic, but he'll be better used like he was last year, as the change of pace.
I think it'll depend on a lot if things as to which back gets the most carries week to week, but Hill is tailor made for those grind it out games late in the season.

I say Gio for the reasons listed above.

I'll go with Hill.

I think he's here to keep Gio fresh and reduce the number of hits taken by the smaller back.  

The Bengals admitted they protected Bernard last season and I think they'll do so again.

Nice to have a bigger back in pass protection too.

Gio is willing, but overwhelmed at times.

Archived