47 members have voted

1. 1. Ravens Prediction

• Bengals win by 2 tds
    • Bengals win by 7-13
    • Bengals win by 1-6
    • Ravens win by 1-6
    • Ravens win by 7-13
    • Ravens win by 2 tds

If the Bengals don't play this one close and tough then they've lost all heart, regardless of whom is or isn't able to play. We'll be at home after a pretty miserable three game stretch, being humiliated in two games and tying at home in another, and I predict somewhere along the way professional pride kicks in and we at the very minimum play the cornered dog role and make it close, if not winning because of it. 

It's a super important game given the division standings right now. We really could use a win there, for a variety of reasons.

If the Bengals don't play this one close and tough then they've lost all heart, regardless of whom is or isn't able to play. We'll be at home after a pretty miserable three game stretch, being humiliated in two games and tying at home in another, and I predict somewhere along the way professional pride kicks in and we at the very minimum play the cornered dog role and make it close, if not winning because of it. 

It's a super important game given the division standings right now. We really could use a win there, for a variety of reasons.

I wish this happens.. I have very little faith in the discipline, desire and heart (lack thereof) that this team has shown over the past 3 weeks though.

We usually split with Ravens so I say we lose this.. Probably big because I am sure they would like to get us back for what we did to them at home. 

45-13 Ravens and our offense still struggles.

This team lacks heart, and there are too many injuries.

If the Bengals don't play this one close and tough then they've lost all heart, regardless of whom is or isn't able to play. 

And if they send the message that they no longer care, they can expect to see several green seats staring them in the face for the next two home games.  Maybe they can run to the locker room and piss and moan about that after the games.

I really think this is the week the coaches realize we can't just line up and win because we have better players. 

I really believe this is the week we game plan and figure out a way to beat these guys.

I really believe our D stacks up very well vs their offense, so I'm not worried in the least and except us to shock the NFL and win this game by 10-13 pts.

Turd polishing alert:   pass from the d-line is showing life.   I think.    I think they get to Flacco this week multiple times.     I don't think I have my black and orange glasses on when making that prediction.

They got hits on Cam (no sacks).  Had rushers that forced holding (not many called).   Luck is a QB not sacked alot (got him twice) and some hits and rushed throws.

This week the Atkins diet ends for sacks and the big man feasts like a King. 

Do you remember all the passes the Ratbirds dropped in the first game?  That probably won't happen this time. 

And the Bengals are not playing with any heart at all--I'm sure they care, but they have absolutely NO FIRE from their players (with the exception of Adam Jones).

If Green and Burfict are both out, I hope I'm wrong, but I can easily see another blowout loss--Ratbirds 31  Bengals 10

Do you remember all the passes the Ratbirds dropped in the first game?  That probably won't happen this time. 

And the Bengals are not playing with any heart at all--I'm sure they care, but they have absolutely NO FIRE from their players (with the exception of Adam Jones).

If Green and Burfict are both out, I hope I'm wrong, but I can easily see another blowout loss--Ratbirds 31  Bengals 10

Green and Burfict will play.

Remember all the FGs we kicked?    Each game is going to stand on it's own.

The Ravens have gotten Forsyth or whatever rolling and are putting pressure on defenses with the stretch running plays and play action.    Got alot of mileage out of those plays last week against Atlanta.

I think that's the critical factor,  and of course the recoccuring TE trouble. 

I think that's the critical factor,  and of course the recoccuring TE trouble. 

Well one positive is in the first game we had to deal with 2 TEs and Pitta is now on IR so we now only have to deal with Daniels.
My gut says that this team is better than we have showed the last few weeks. Somehow we pull this game out.
Bengals 24-20

Archived