The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly - Ravens, game 2

I just want to say something I noticed today is Dalton man. Dude seems like the only dude making an effort sometimes. His stats may not be pretty and that left handed fumble was UGLY but man seems to be the only guy with some heart. Put that guy on the BEAUTIFUL list for me. Hard to find an ugly in a win, a division win, a sweep for that matter. WHO-DEY?!?!?

couldn't agree more... Dalton is my guy...

Stats smats...dude was money today

Is Baltimore radio not bitching about the offensive pass interference on Smith?  There was a hold by the offensive line on that play that didn't get called, so even if it was ticky tack, I'm cool with the call.

So much bitching. Alternates between not a foul and "you can't call that there".

Bengals game winning drive against a top 5 defense with 5 starters (AJ, Eifert, Jones, Gio, and Zeitler) watching from the sideline.  

Was gonna say the same thing. Amazing that Dalton was able to lead them down and score against a good ravens team with all those players missing.

Im just imagining all those guys back next year and how good this O could be. Hopefully we get most of them back soon besides MJ.

Hate to be negative, but Dalton got bailed out by Sanu on both those long throws and missed a wide open Little in the endzone.  And that ugly fumble.  He did have a good late drive, so I'll let it slide...this week.  Hate to say that Jax scares me a bit.  They are playing decent ball and Denard is proving to be a stud RB that can give this Bengals D fits.

But is anyone else just drinking up those ratbird fan tears over that OPI call like fine ale?  Delicious. 

Hate to be negative, but Dalton got bailed out by Sanu on both those long throws and missed a wide open Little in the endzone.  And that ugly fumble.  He did have a good late drive, so I'll let it slide...this week.  Hate to say that Jax scares me a bit.  They are playing decent ball and Denard is proving to be a stud RB that can give this Bengals D fits.

But is anyone else just drinking up those ratbird fan tears over that OPI call like fine ale?  Delicious. 

The first one yes. The second one no. He made a good play to slide in the pocket throw across his body while getting hit to put it anywhere near sanu where he could make a play.

Sometimes you just have to trust your Wrs. Especially when they have the talent sanu and AJ and the likes have.

disagree... Dalton was the man today.... A couple bad plays, but great over all...

Why not turk182?

The 4th quarter of that game was insane. Bengals are driving to go up two scores with six minutes to play and next thing you know we are losing by four with under 4 minutes to play. Andy engineers the go-ahead drive and the defense holds on thanks to a huge penalty. We were lucky to survive in many ways. It certainly didn't need to be this close but it was awesome to pull it out.

If they would have said 3 Hail Mary's prior, they might not have had the call go against them.

Archived