Happy Halloween!

Does anybody else live in one of those neighborhoods where the kids don't trick or treat ?  Damn, I actually kind of miss annoying little brats who try to knock on your door multiple times to get multiple handouts of candy.  Nah, maybe I don't miss them.  Maybe I actually miss getting loaded up on candying and having a sugar high for a few days. 

Does anybody else live in one of those neighborhoods where the kids don't trick or treat ?  Damn, I actually kind of miss annoying little brats who try to knock on your door multiple times to get multiple handouts of candy.  Nah, maybe I don't miss them.  Maybe I actually miss getting loaded up on candying and having a sugar high for a few days. 

1907995_10152758740427508_87264455982937

Just got back from taking my kids out and its really depressing. When I was a kid there were loads of other kids out, now its like a shock if we see other kids. There used to be fire trucks out passing candy and everything. I stayed in last year to pass out candy and didn't have any trick or treaters. Kids these days...

It's my birthday and I'm on my way to full retard. 25 now. Love you guys. Who Dey!!!!!

You're not Robert Matthew Van Winkle, are you?

Oh, and no Happy Halloween thread would be complete without this from Halloween III.  Any song that includes an organ, cymbals, a tuba, and piccolos, is an epic song.  It's almost time, kids.  The clock is ticking.  It's almost time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIHUv2ooG38

Archived