Andy Dalton is Superman

His kryptonite is not 3-4 defenses...

It's not pressure in his face...

It's not prime time games...

It's not the playoffs...

It's bad weather.

Oh yeah, and if Jeremy Hill hasn't become the permanent 1a in the Bengals running back stable, something's fucked up.

Jeremy Hill has potential to be the best in the league

I don't know about that. What I do know is that he's the best back on the Bengals roster. Gio Bernard should be getting 10-15 touches a game with an emphasis on getting him into open spaces.

I hope I never see Gio Bernard run another dive play.

I don't know about that. What I do know is that he's the best back on the Bengals roster. Gio Bernard should be getting 10-15 touches a game with an emphasis on getting him into open spaces.

I hope I never see Gio Bernard run another dive play.

He has game breaking vision and just enough quickness to shake a man and GO.

I'm serious. The game must slow down for him sometimes.

Andy was 16 for 22 for 220 yards, 3 TD passes, and zero turnovers. By far his best game of the year. I thought Sanu did him no favors on at least 3 of those incompletions so it could have been even better. Hill certainly helped A LOT and the o-line won the battle most of the day. Still, Dalton needed a good performance and he delivered.

Andy was 16 for 22 for 220 yards, 3 TD passes, and zero turnovers. By far his best game of the year. I thought Sanu did him no favors on at least 3 of those incompletions so it could have been even better. Hill certainly helped A LOT and the o-line won the battle most of the day. Still, Dalton needed a good performance and he delivered.

Good point.

Of his 6 incompletions at least two were throwaways (one in the general direction of Gresham that didn't draw a flag and one he airmailed toward the sideline b/c nobody was open.

Two others were drops by Sanu. 

And one was the one where he gave AJ a pretty good shot at it in the end zone, but A.J. couldn't get his hands under it.

It was damn near a perfect game from him. 

He also made a couple good decisions running the ball and picking up nice yardage.

Archived