Bengals 4 point favorites vs Buccs

The Bucs are a tough out, the Bengals could easily lose this game. They have some good WRs and a solid defense.

They are solid, but turnover prone. They manhandled Chicago, but gave them the game. And they are winless at home and will hopefully remain.

Don't sleep on the Bucs man!!!

Exactly. They are a scary team. They have Mike Evans and Vincent Jackson who are freaking monsters and can catch anything within range and they have a damn good running game. We lost the last 2 games we played against the bucs and we were favored in both those games. One was in Tampa which I went to and saw the worst fucking officiating ever with Mike Carey calling roughing the passer which was Gradkowski and the DE was Justin Smith on a play that would have ended the game with us winning but instead giving the Bucs another play and they made it for the win and the other is here at Cincy which I was there as well. Maybe me not being there this time does it lol

Exactly. They are a scary team. They have Mike Evans and Vincent Jackson who are freaking monsters and can catch anything within range and they have a damn good running game. We lost the last 2 games we played against the bucs and we were favored in both those games. One was in Tampa which I went to and saw the worst fucking officiating ever with Mike Carey calling roughing the passer which was Gradkowski and the DE was Justin Smith on a play that would have ended the game with us winning but instead giving the Bucs another play and they made it for the win and the other is here at Cincy which I was there as well. Maybe me not being there this time does it lol

Their running game isn't anything special thanks to a shitty oline.

I expect Dunlap & Co to be in Mccowns face all game.

WHO DEY

I live in Tampa and will be at the game . the bucs are a joke, would be very disappointing if thsi doesn't go our way

They are not a joke, they are still an NFL team and the Bengals have a long and rich tradition of making journeymen, rookie or otherwise castoff QB's look like the second coming of Johnny Unitas. Sure we have better talent, but overlooking them would be a huge mistake. Just ask the 7-4 Stealers.

Archived