2. Carl Davis DT Iowa

3. D'Joun Smith CB Fl Atl

3c. Jake Ryan OLB UM

4. Jeff Heuerman TE OSU

4c. Durell Eskridge FS Syr

5. Cedric Reed DE Texas

6. Jordan Taylor WR Rice

7. Jamon Brown OT UL

I don't know anything about Sambrailo, but obviously OT is a huge need. 

I don't really see an early round need at CB. We have been great this year even without Dennard playing. Leon and Pacman aren't going anywhere anytime soon in my opinion. 

LB makes sense but I don't think Jake Ryan is going to end up being a starter in the NFL. Looks more like a 7th rounder type in my opinion. 3rd would be a major reach.

I don't know anything about Sambrailo, but obviously OT is a huge need. 

I don't really see an early round need at CB. We have been great this year even without Dennard playing. Leon and Pacman aren't going anywhere anytime soon in my opinion. 

LB makes sense but I don't think Jake Ryan is going to end up being a starter in the NFL. Looks more like a 7th rounder type in my opinion. 3rd would be a major reach.

see I think Jake Ryan is going to have a solid NFL career.

Has Heuerman been very good this year?

When given the opportunity. He is a good blocker and catches well. He's probably not going to be an All Pro but he is reliable and would be a good compliment to Eifert if they decide not to retain Gresham.

• 2 weeks later...

When given the opportunity. He is a good blocker and catches well. He's probably not going to be an All Pro but he is reliable and would be a good compliment to Eifert if they decide not to retain Gresham.

I love Heuerman. He would be great in the role they currently use Gresham in as he is a very good blocker and athletic enough to make some plays in the red zone. He also is a great character guy and leader and would just be a really solid addition to the offense and the locker room.

He's not a flashy guy but I suspect as the draft gets closer and closer he ends up rising up draft boards a bit because he is the type of TE who will fit into every system and coaches will absolutely love him in interviews. I think he's generally considered a 3rd or 4th rounder now, but could end up rising into the 2nd.

The other Buckeye to keep an eye on for Bengals fans is Adolphus Washington. He is a Cincinnati guy who is probably going to enter the draft early and physically is exactly what we look for.

He is built somewhat similarly to Carlos Dunlap with long arms (former very good basketball player) but is thicker and could end up at either DT or DE or just being that do everything type that rotates along the D Line creating mismatches.

He could find his way into round 1. Round 2 at latest if he enters.

see I think Jake Ryan is going to have a solid NFL career.

Agree to disagree. Check him out at the 7:30 mark here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTVn8Mu3oAE&spfreload=10

He's the guy eating grass after the missed tackle as Ezekiel Elliott wins the game. I feel like there was a lot of that for him this season. Too many major knee injuries and just doesn't have the speed to make it as a starter in the league.

The other Buckeye to keep an eye on for Bengals fans is Adolphus Washington. He is a Cincinnati guy who is probably going to enter the draft early and physically is exactly what we look for.

He is built somewhat similarly to Carlos Dunlap with long arms (former very good basketball player) but is thicker and could end up at either DT or DE or just being that do everything type that rotates along the D Line creating mismatches.

He could find his way into round 1. Round 2 at latest if he enters.

He has definitely played better inside in college.  I'm hoping he returns to OSU, but if he has a big game against Alabama, or if we win it all, he will likely come out.

Archived