Profootballtalk.com Blows goats!!

Mods you guys can move this if you want.  I just wanted to rant for a second

about that website.  Now sure how many of you guys read that site or comment

in the comment sections but I swear every time I do, 80% of my post get deleted!!

I'm talking ones with nothing negative or derogatory in them.  I've even emailed

Mike Florio asking him why they get deleted and of course no response from him

at all!!  He probably doesn't care and I don't really care either I just wanted to let

him know that it's a joke for someone's comments to get deleted when nothing

negative or derogatory was mentioned.  

I'll give you a case in point that happened just this morning.  It was in this article.

Devon Still refutes claims he’s not paying child support
Posted by Darin Gantt on November 26, 2014, 3:05 PM EST
cd0ymzcznguwzdbhnduynddiytjhm2yyzthlmtjjGetty Images

Bengals defensive tackle Devon Still has responded to a report that he wasn’t paying child support for his daughter Leah, but said he didn’t want to get into the details of the case.

The report in this morning’s New York Daily Newssaid that Still hasn’t paid any child support since August 2014, while Leah has become a national storyline during her battle with cancer.

“My daughter’s battle with cancer has been inspirational to many all over the world,” Still said in a statement released by the team, via Coley Harvey of ESPN.com. “When she gets older, I want her to be able to look back and read about her positive impact on the world, not about the private issues her parents were going through. I am not going to retaliate against the mother of my daughter, and the untruthful reports in the New York Daily News article, by criticizing her character. I am going to continue to allow the court system to handle this matter, as it has been doing these past couple of months.”

The Bengals are circling the wagons around Still, after more than $1.3 million was raised through sales of his jersey to benefit children’s cancer research.

Coach Marvin Lewis said he met with Still Wednesday morning, and remains “very confident” in his defensive tackle.

“We’re not privy to all the facts of it,” Lewis said. “But Devon is very confident that he’s taking care of business the right way and eventually, at some point, if there’s things that need to be done through the legality through the courts, that all would come out that way. We’re going to continue to support him. We’re very confident in the things he’s done. . . .

“Devon has grown up so much through this unfortunate illness that his daughter’s dealing with. It’s really grown him as a man and as a person. I told him that just today how he’s handled everything. I’m so impressed.

“He’s really a beacon for a lot of people. He will be for a lot of young guys as they face different trials and tribulations as an NFL player. There are the outside pressures that no one understands that guys go through. There’s the pressure of playing, the pressure of performing. All those things that occur, and this one is really outside of football.”

The hope is that the legal fight doesn’t take away from Leah’s continuing battle, and that the adults in this situation resolve things with her welfare in mind.

This was my comment:  Devon Still was considering taking a year off from football to be with his daughter and see her through her ordeal.  With his head and heart not being in football 100% the Bengals released him.  Then they brought him back to the practice squad so he could continue receiving his health benefits.  Then with injuries mounting he was brought back to the 53 man roster.  So in that short period of time, he went from being

totally unemployed to being a practice squad member to being on the 53 man roster.

So his pay basically went from nothing, to roster squad pay to 53 man roster pay all in

a matter of months.  Since this has been going through the courts for the past 2-3 months

I'm sure it has caused some trouble with his child support payments since the original amount to be paid was from his previous salary of $570,000 a year, to no income, to practice squad pay and now back to his full salary of $570,000.  

That comment got deleted in a matter of seconds!!

Then I responded to this guys post:  vottorific says:

Nov 26, 2014 4:23 PM

Silly young parents. They will get it soon enough. Its all about the little girl right now. At least it should be. This probably could have been handled privately, but now there is a lawyer involved. Welcome the media!

Again, nothing disrespectful or derogatory by saying.

I wouldn't use parents in the plural term and I'll tell you why.  This case was already being handled in the courts 2-3 month before this article came out.  It WAS being handled privately.  It wasn't in the media until his ex got involved with Gloria Allred who decided to take the story to the media.  Which is not uncommon for her to do because she needs to have her name in print.  Nothing but a publicity stunt for her to get her name in the media at any cost!  She just wants her 30% cut, her name in the paper and nothing more!

Seconds later, that was deleted!  lol

A few weeks ago I sent Mike Florio an email asking him why my post were being deleted

when no derogatory comments or any negative.  Of course I got no response!  

So after my 2nd comment got deleted, I decided to pretty much say fuck it and posted this

comment.

2 perfectly harmless comments deleted in less than 1 minute on each one Florio?

Seriously!?  It's Thanksgiving!!  You should be "Thankful" anyone even comes to this site to read this drivel with the WORST proofreading I've even seen on any website!!  Do you hire

proofreaders from the local School for the Blind!!??  Feel free to ban my ISP!!  If you can't figure out how to do that, maybe one of your proofreaders can help you out with it!!

Peace!!

That comment was deleted with 1 minute as well!!  lol   Sorry for the long rant, I'm just

done with that site!!

Archived