Would you trade Jeremy Hill for Adrian Peterson?

Is this question real?

Trade a guy who could have been rookie of the year if he had been used all year, and is probably going to be a beast for years... for a guy that is 30 and coming off of a year long suspension..

I don't even think the Raiders would do this..

hell  no..

The four most current threads on this board are:

1. A thread about trading jeremy hill.
2. A thread about trading Andy Dalton.
3. A thread about bitching about Gresham.
4. A thread about a former player leaving a tip.

This is a team fighting for the playoffs folks. What happened to go old school football conversations!

Actually I think I know the answer to that...

This thread is so illilogical it's a joke.

So let's trade a $700K a year more younger talented rb for a $12 million a year rb who is about to be over the hill.

Really we're trading for a less talented RB and let's just go ahead and give them AJ green too, because we wont be able to afford him once we put that money for him into Peterson's contract...

WTF!!!!!

The four most current threads on this board are:

1. A thread about trading jeremy hill.
2. A thread about trading Andy Dalton.
3. A thread about bitching about Gresham.
4. A thread about a former player leaving a tip.

This is a team fighting for the playoffs folks. What happened to go old school football conversations!

Actually I think I know the answer to that...

And local sports radio here wants to talk Reds more than Bengals.  Delusional.

I wouldn't offer him Hill but I think I would call and ask if he's interested in Margus.

You've got more guts than me, ...I would still be worried about trading away a kid with incredible tangibles but naive as the day is long.

That trade might come back to bite you later.

I think Hunt can be a play maker by his next contract, ...are we willing to give that much rope, ...or should we trade him?

Is it the offseason already?
That's when this kind of stuff usually pops up.

What's next?  Would you trade Leon Hall for Darrelle Revis?

As far as trading Hill.....  th_lmaosantadancingnundies.gif

I remember earlier in the year there were people on here saying hall was as good as Revis. Hahaha While Hall has a productive career he couldn't carry Revis's jock

This thread is so illilogical it's a joke.

So let's trade a $700K a year more younger talented rb for a $12 million a year rb who is about to be over the hill.

Really we're trading for a less talented RB and let's just go ahead and give them AJ green too, because we wont be able to afford him once we put that money for him into Peterson's contract...

WTF!!!!!

Less talented? I really like Hill and do NOT want AD at nearly 30 yrs old and his salary ---- but saying AD is less talented than any running back in the league is a stretch.

Archived