!!!THE BRONCOS @ BENGALS GAME THREAD!!!

It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.

:icon15: :icon15: :icon15: :icon15:

Gotta come out strong!! If we win the toss, take the ball...I want the first lead and I don't want to look back. I believe "good" Andy comes to play tonight. And if not.....look out

That's one of the biggest things to me, I hope we get the ball first, don't want Peyton driving on us first and scoring

to echo some previous posts, the tone needs to be set early w/ Jeremy Hill.  Points must be scored, by points I mean 6, if they receive the ball first.  the worst thing that can happen in this game is that they come out flat once again and put the defense continuously in bad spots.  that will be an epic nightmare.  

Will be in Lot 1 by 5:30 to 6pm. Won't be drinking too much...2 hour drive home afterwards. 

Will hopefully be "drunk" with victory!  

Probably around 6 to 630 for me. Will be there with Willett small batch rye whiskey. Something different because tonight we break the prime time TV curse.

Everyone is welcome to attend. Lot 1 as usual.

Signing off until game time.

Archived