Official Die Stealers Die Game Thread

I harbor almost no ill will towards the Ravens so I hope they win. Shit wouldn't give a fuck if they win it all again. The would franchise is just there. Lol whatever. Just beat the Stealers

This.

Add my name to the list of folks who don't hate on the Ravens. I enjoy it when their success makes Browns fans cry about the franchise they drove away, and knowing how much Steeler fans hate those guys makes it easy to know who to root for. I can overlook that their franchise supported Ray Rice's domestic abuse by covering for him - for now - especially when a Baltimore win sends them to Foxboro instead of us. And... As the 5 seed the only way I'm gonna get to sit in my seats if if we make the AFC Champoionship and are playing the 6 seed

So no doubt who I am rooting for today.

I just realized that the Ratbirds vs Stealers game is on NBC.  I have Directv and my local

stations  (ABC, CBS and NBC) are out of Lexington, KY.  I lost NBC January 1st!  

Rest assured, DIRECTV has every intention of seeing that WLEX is returned to you as soon as possible. Satellite and cable customers now spend $9.3 billion to have “free” over-the-air programs, yet Cordillera Communications is withholding its permission for DIRECTV to keep offering the NBC station to any customers living in Lexington and the surrounding communities unless DIRECTV obligates all of these same Kentucky customers to paying nearly six times more just to return what they had before. 

We believe loyalty should always be rewarded and never abused, and appreciate your patience since it has a direct impact on what you ultimately spend. Bengals fans can be sure of seeing Sunday's Wild Card game against Indianapolis on CBS. Kentucky's Congressional representatives are also paying attention and the House and Senate recently passed legislation to help rein in some of these chronic abuses and end these station shakedowns like WLEX's once and for all. We join members of Congress and the rest of our Lexington customers in demanding WLEX return to your home now.

WLEX is NBC Affilliate in Lexington.  Fuckers!!  lol

It does suck to not get to watch it a home..truley

But are there no other tv's in your city?

Friend, bar, anywhere???

I live out in the sticks fluhartz!  lol  I work in Lexington so if it came down to it, I'd just drive up

there and watch it somewhere.  That's a 3 hour round trip drive though.  I already do it 4 days

a week for work so one more wouldn't hurt.  I'd just rather watch it home where I can enjoy some

adult beverages and not have to worry about driving an hour and a half afterwards!  :)

I live out in the sticks fluhartz!  lol  I work in Lexington so if it came down to it, I'd just drive up
there and watch it somewhere.  That's a 3 hour round trip drive though.  I already do it 4 days
a week for work so one more wouldn't hurt.  I'd just rather watch it home where I can enjoy some
adult beverages and not have to worry about driving an hour and a half afterwards!  :)

You're good as long as Baltimore wins tonight.

Archived