The Ickster.....

New funny Gieco commericials with Icky again.

PBS needs to offer a cold cut sub next year called the Ickster.

Not sure what food the Reds offer but it is different from what I understand.  Watched Rachel Ray and on there was a former QB for the NY Giants, Jesse Palmer.  He was talking about this fantastic sandwich he had at the Reds game.  I think it sounded like Meat Lover’s Dog.  Closest I've had at PBS was at a little independent sandwich shop on the way to the Pro Shop.

meat-lovers-dog-gabp-01.jpg

The Meat Lover’s Dog was created by Delaware North Sportservice Executive Chef Scott Pobuda as a signature concessions menu item for Great American Ball Park.

It’s a quarter-pound hot dog from Cincinnati’s Queen City Sausage…wrapped in bacon, deep fried, and topped with black-bean chili, shredded pepper jack cheese and crispy salami strips…served fresh on a Klosterman Baking Co. hoagie bun
http://ramsey.mlblogs.com/2011/04/18/this-dog-is-barkin/

We need more food options and the Ickster sounds like a start.

Not sure what food the Reds offer but it is different from what I understand.  Watched Rachel Ray and on there was a former QB for the NY Giants, Jesse Palmer.  He was talking about this fantastic sandwich he had at the Reds game.  I think it sounded like Meat Lover’s Dog.  Closest I've had at PBS was at a little independent sandwich shop on the way to the Pro Shop.

meat-lovers-dog-gabp-01.jpg

We need more food options and the Ickster sounds like a start.

Bengals need to throw up the Smokehouse the Reds did a few years ago. All stadium food is overpriced but the Mr. reds BBQ is good stuff when compared to other stadium options.

That was fun.

BTW, AJ Green is supposed to be on the Dan Patrick Show today.

Might be fun for the haters because Dan loves to take shots at Dalton.

For example, Patrick said watching Dalton play in the Pro Bowl was like watching one of your own kids play a sport he's no good at. You want to be encouraging, but inwardly you're hoping he gets hurt or loses interest.

Bengals need to throw up the Smokehouse the Reds did a few years ago. All stadium food is overpriced but the Mr. reds BBQ is good stuff when compared to other stadium options.

Do you have any pictures of that sandwich ? From what I read, the hot dog above is about $6.50 which is not a bad price for a stadium sandwich.

Do you have any pictures of that sandwich ? From what I read, the hot dog above is about $6.50 which is not a bad price for a stadium sandwich.

Nah, I don't think I do.   You can get a pulled pork samich, two sides, and Beer for around $20 I believe.      They also do wings, and cheese steak that are always sold out when I get there.   Turkey Legs.    They'll do a theme based on the visiting team too.

Bengals want to improve fan experience, throw one of those up in the Endzone. 

Archived