I just watched Football Life on NFL network and it was the Bill Walsh episode...I am certain that we are experiencing the curse of Bill Walsh and we will not win a Super Bowl until we right this magical curse.  I had no idea the level of idolization that Bill had for Paul...and how emotionally up and down Bill was, which was the reason that Paul didn't make Bill the head coach when he retired...he didn't think he could handle the highs and lows of being an NFL coach.  I don't quite understand why he would black ball him like he did and call NFL teams and tell them NOT to hire Bill for their positions..that after much thought and research is where the curse resides....do you think that it is just a coincidence that the closest we came to winning a Superbowl was by a Walsh disciple?  Sam Wyche was very close to Walsh, he was our greatest chance of breaking the curse to date...but failed in a heartbreaking fashion...

The Curse of Bo...made us the worst sports team for a decade...the Curse of Bill has kept us from being a Champion for 40 years...it's time we make things right.

9871287-large.jpg

Yeah, they've got to make this right.

Of course Bill Walsh is dead...and that complicates things a bit....but modern doctors can do alot more for the dead now than in the past.

Pretty sure if you bring back Bill Walsh and Carson Palmer this team finally gets a playoff win. 

That said, I still don't want Gresham back.

I think if we pool enough of our money together we might be able to resurrect Bill, not long though, that shit gets expensive.  But we would only need maybe a half a day...we could show him The Banks, maybe do a couple fireballs at Toby Keith's.  That would be a good first step.  Then would come the hard part...making Mike Brown say he was sorry for his Dad's mistakes.  We could round out the half day of Bill Walsh 2.0 with a walk through the Freedom Center or the Red's hall of fame.

Archived