Fellow Bengals Fans - 4 Front Row Lower Level PSL Seat Licenses for sale!

Hello fellow Bengals fans! I am selling a rare 4 FRONT ROW Lower Level Seat Licenses or PSL's together. They are in sec 102 row 1. Thryvare very close to the Bengals entrance tunnel. I'm only selling because of freaking tax season. Yes I owe. So if interested please reply or text 304-638-1799. They are not cheap so please don't send any low offers. I already have a tentative offer now. Great for fans or a company to purchase some awesome corporate seats to own.

I'll start the bidding at

(1) Arizona Cardinal's Carson Palmer jersey, Authentic/NFL Licensed, Women's/Youth sizes *ONLY*

(1) Box Tissue, Standard sized, name brand

(1) 12oz package John Morrell hot dogs

Huh?? Dude said he was only selling because he owes a bunch in taxes... 

Lol. Comedians on here I see lol. Yes. I wouldn't be selling these if I didn't owe money for taxes this year. But I have 8 front row seats so I can keep 4 and sell 4. The only other ones listed is at $24k and that's before the 20% markup fees by the Bengals. I know these aren't for everyone but listing here in case there is also s business that wants them for corpo seats.

Lol. Comedians on here I see lol. Yes. I wouldn't be selling these if I didn't owe money for taxes this year. But I have 8 front row seats so I can keep 4 and sell 4. The only other ones listed is at $24k and that's before the 20% markup fees by the Bengals. I know these aren't for everyone but listing here in case there is also s business that wants them for corpo seats.

I'm sure it's appreciated, even if beyond the means of peasants such as myself.

No it works like this. Let's say you want to buy a PSL on the marketplace for $1,000. You pay an extra 10% fee on your end, so you're paying $1,100. Then on my end as the seller, I pay another 10% fee on the $1,000 so I only get $900. So yes its a 20% fee.

In the investment world you go to jail for that.

Problem is I have upgraded twice since I bought my original PSLs in 2005 and the Bengals have never made me pay the difference in PSLs... They always defer it and I am pretty sure they do that for new season ticket holders right now...

PSLs are basically worthless at this point.

Random seats are worthless as season tickets/COA right now and might be for the rest of the life of PBS.     

Sideline seats close to the field and of course closer to the middle of the field might be worth the COA purchase still.   The secondary market value is alot less than other cities but still profitable if you need to sell.

With blackouts being lifted the season ticket base isn't going to grow and there will be plenty of seats anytime you want to go down so I'm sure value of all season tickets/COAs are going to drop in the short term.

JIC....if you go to the Bengals COA (PSL) site at Bengals.com you can download a sortable Excel file that shows a history of sold licenses by Section and Row.  It gives a good idea what licenses have and are selling for.

Is this the page you mean?....

http://www.bengals.com/tickets/charter-ownership-agreements.html

Because I can't find the file you're talking about there.

Okay, I just looked over the COA sales data for the last 12 months.  The OP's seats are in section 102.  I have examined data for sections 102 thru 108 (the 4 sideline sections starting at the tunnel), as well as the equivalent sideline sections in the other 3 corners of the stadium.

Row 1 COAs have sold for an average of $3050

All other Row COAs sold for an average of $800

... Row 1 is worth approximately 4x what any other row is worth.

This part is more for curiosity's sake, but it does not directly apply to the OP's seats....

Row 2-13 COAs have sold for an average of $1150

Row 14-30 COAs have sold for an average of $500

... the lower your row number, the more that seat is worth. 

102 Row 2-30 average COA is $410

104 Row 2-30 average COA is $400

106 Row 2-30 average COA is $925

108 Row 2-30 average COA is $1300

.... Sec 102 and 104 are roughly equivalent, but beyond that, the closer you are to midfield, the more your seat is worth

Since the marketplace opened, no lower bowl front row seats have ever sold for less than $2,400 each, and those were endzone seats.

The lowest-priced front row non-endzone seats sold for $2,500, and that was in 2011.  All sales since then have been for at least $3,500 except for ONE sale last April for $2,750 in Sec 106.

Conclusion:  I think the OP should get at least $3,000 per seat.  I would ask $3,500, since that's what Sec 102 Row 1 got in January, and it seems to be a fair price.  Note, however, that there have only been THREE completed COA sales in the past 14 months and only SIX since November 2009. 

Archived