The Beautiful, the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly, KC Edition

Almost everything was beautiful, worthy of extra note :

Dalton signalling for the first down. First time I've seen him really fired up rather than a little hang dog or trying to act fired up. Loved it.

That Tate play was ridiculous.

Loved the call to go for two and make it two TD lead. One point didn't help there at all despite it being the third quarter.

On the bad side, the second quarter D on their RB and Maclin was pooooor.

Beautiful

O and D lines

Winning

Dalton

Good

Red zone defense

Brandon Tate

Bad

Vinnie

Nugent

Ugly

"Coverage" on Charles

How can the entire viewing audience know that repeatedly 3rd and short will be a dump screen to Charles, yet nobody is on him?

I don't think it's a question of knowing, it's a question of having the capability to cover that.  Right now, the guys we have on the team can't.  Hopefully that changes when Vontaze shows up.  

Bigger issue, imo, is that Reggie Nelson has been seriously deficient the last few games.  Almost like he looks hurt.  Taking bad angles, lacks speed, missing tackles, etc. 

Beautiful   4-0, it cant get better

Good   Andy taking absolute control as a leader, our numerous weapons, more confidence with the offense, monster d-line play, late play by the stand-in DBs, another game they didn't give back a lead as the better team.

Bad   Still way too many penalties, gave up too many 2 or 3 and longs. Nugent's kicking.

Ugly  our LBs trying to cover the midfield, that will get us beat soon unless its fixed, why are we so bad?

It's not just missing Burfect so spare me that answer, is every other LB that bad at coverage?

Good   Andy taking absolute control as a leader, our numerous weapons, more confidence with the offense, monster d-line play, late play by the stand-in DBs, another game they didn't give back a lead as the better team.

Bad   Still way too many penalties, gave up too many 2 or 3 and longs. Nugent's kicking.

Ugly  our LBs trying to cover the midfield, that will get us beat soon unless its fixed, why are we so bad?

It's not just missing Burfect so spare me that answer, is every other LB that bad at coverage?

Only the Chinese military has more weapons than we do.

Lamur is a pretty good coverage LB.

Vegas Whiskey is pretty tasty.  Knobs Creek pretty good too.  Too many bottles to count...  Go-Bengals get together, Elf, CincyinDC , the mysterious lurker, Amish, Bengal Ken, khwiii, the variety of women who indulge and partake in the madness, yes... Pictures too.  Thanks again to all for the fantastic time.  Amish, thanks again for the cool bar and food.

Vegas Whiskey has a unanimous approval from all parties involved.  Great sipping, hint of berries, no major bite but carries a nice kick.  

That whiskey exceeded my expectations on every level. 

The bad? I had sunscreen in my back pocket and forgot to put it on, now I'm burnt as fuck.

Everything else was chocolate-covered tits that lactate whiskey... 

Archived