9-0 Bengals

I can see us beating the Texans and even humiliating Brian Hoyer.  It's his turn to look bad in prime time.  Vontaze Burfict is back and will finally go up against Hoyer.  Atkins has turned back into a monster to defend.  Adam Jones is playing lights out coverage.  Our offense allows us to do almost anything available in our playbook.,

I see us running up the score on this team.

I can see us beating the Texans and even humiliating Brian Hoyer.  It's his turn to look bad in prime time.  Vontaze Burfict is back and will finally go up against Hoyer.  Atkins has turned back into a monster to defend.  Adam Jones is playing lights out coverage.  Our offense allows us to do almost anything available in our playbook.,

I'm still a little nervous. Hoyers 2-0 against us. We need to stump on his ass quickly. I don't want him believing he has one iota of a chance of pulling off an upset.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree with you 100%. I cannot wait until Monday!

Archived