Bill Burr

SouthPaw

Surprised he's a Bengals fan. Got to meet him and hang out with him once. He grew up in the Bowling Green area. Would have guessed he'd be a Browns fan.

Has a new show coming up on Netflix.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think he's from Boston. I just assumed he performed in cincy (think he did recently) and scooped up a shirt. Just thought it was cool as hell to see him wearing on Rogan's podcast.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Surprised he's a Bengals fan. Got to meet him and hang out with him once. He grew up in the Bowling Green area. Would have guessed he'd be a Browns fan.

Has a new show coming up on Netflix.

Show looks like it will be very funny.

I think he's from Boston. I just assumed he performed in cincy (think he did recently) and scooped up a shirt. Just thought it was cool as hell to see him wearing on Rogan's podcast.

Yea noticed Wikipedia says Boston. I know he told me Bowling Green as we had a conversation about him being from Ohio, but maybe he was just BS'ing because he was a comic and doing an Ohio show, lol. This was 14 years ago, before you could find anything on the Internet and when he was still a small college act.

Yea noticed Wikipedia says Boston. I know he told me Bowling Green as we had a conversation about him being from Ohio, but maybe he was just BS'ing because he was a comic and doing an Ohio show, lol. This was 14 years ago, before you could find anything on the Internet and when he was still a small college act.

I think he was BSing. I've listened to him say he's from Boston a bunch of times, and......there's no denying that accent.

I think he was BSing. I've listened to him say he's from Boston a bunch of times, and......there's no denying that accent.

Yeah - that and he is a HUGE Pats fan. If you listen to his podcast, he makes it very, very clear. ;)

I love the Rogan Podcast. It's my favorite one.

Yeah - that and he is a HUGE Pats fan. If you listen to his podcast, he makes it very, very clear.

I love the Rogan Podcast. It's my favorite one.

Yeah, he definitely love the pats. I love both their podcasts, joey diaz as well. Listening to them has led me to more random and insightful shit than I could believe.

Archived