!!!THE OFFICIAL RAMS @ BENGALS GAME THREAD!!!

Can't help but feel uneasy after the Texans sleepwalk... the Bengals do have the maddening tendency to play down to the level of the competition.  Or, to be fair, up to.

I hope Hill wakes up (and for World Peace) and Gurly girl remains subddued.

And Donald vs the middle of our line... meaning, specifically Bodine, could get ugly if it gets out of control.

Want to see if they have Ogbuehi active or on the inactive list.

Who Dey :icon15:And Go Seagulps, too.

Can't help but feel uneasy after the Texans sleepwalk... the Bengals do have the maddening tendency to play down to the level of the competition.  Or, to be fair, up to.

I hope Hill wakes up (and for World Peace) and Gurly girl remains subddued.

And Donald vs the middle of our line... meaning, specifically Bodine, could get ugly if it gets out of control.

Want to see if they have Ogbuehi active or on the inactive list.

Who Dey :icon15:And Go Seagulps, too.

The hope I have for Bodine today is that at least Donald is a smaller dt and he has struggled more so it seems against the bigger ones this year. Its kind of crazy I thought it would be the opposite with him with the strength he has but hes struggled big time this year a few different games against bigger ones. Hes been able to practice a bunch against Geno so hopefully that helps him out today with the quickness and leverage or else like you say may be a long day. Hopefully he can hold up well enough so that by 4:30 we're 9-2 and we get to watch the Hawks put a whoppin on the Stealers to top the day off.

I'm still on fence about who to pull for tonight the Pats or Broncos. With N.E. injuries I'm not so sure if they can keep winning putting the 1 seed out of the question or if I should just hope Denver loses for 2 seed ramifications. Guess I could pull for Denver then hope Cincy beats em here in a few weeks guess we will see in any case at least one of em takes a loss tonight.

Rams missing five starters from last week. Meanwhile, have all opening day starters (plus Burfict) ready to go. Remarkable.

1. Also, Greg Zuerlein inactive after suffering an injury in practice, so Rams will kick with Zach Hocker, who they just added off the street.

2. Tough for Rams to be without Robert Quinn (inactive) coming off the edge. As dominant an edge rusher as would've seen.

Archived