This counting W's before they are in the record book is fun but bad hoo doo.  Getting one's hopes up only to feel like like shit when the give one away and/or have one taken away by the terrible officiating across the board in the NFL this year.  That has happened to us twice this season already, imho.

I'm taking them one week at a time and hope I do so until we all celebrate the Super Bowl victory late Sunday February 7.  I'm not even taking Clownland for grated this Sunday.

We really tempt fate with prediction threads.

So Ill change the topic up a bit from a prediction of who wins to this...

We play either McCown if he is healthy or Davis if not.

Manziel's days in Cleveland are done, and he will be a Cowboy next year backing up Romo and getting development to take over when Romo is done.

We really tempt fate with prediction threads.

So Ill change the topic up a bit from a prediction of who wins to this...

We play either McCown if he is healthy or Davis if not.

Manziel's days in Cleveland are done, and he will be a Cowboy next year backing up Romo and getting development to take over when Romo is done.

...McClown is on IR, ...his season is over.

Davis has been named the starter.

I love how people feel that anything they do, think or say could have any impact on this.

hint: You aren't that important.

...and yet the team responds and reporters regurgitate our thoughts, ...so, ...I guess it does matter what we think.

Honestly I would of rather faced Johnny Foot tall. The Davis kid really isn't that bad Ive seen him play well for St Louis a few times after being forced to watch them having a buddy and uncle that are Rams fans. He throws a nice ball and from a passing game perspective I would of much rather faced the little guy. Not to mention we've in the past had a habit of making qb's that are getting another or 1st shot playing looking like all pros as big of a tradition as wasting our timeouts. That being said still not too concerned. If the same officials from the prime time game that don't know a hold when they see one aren't there I think he will be getting harassed most of the game. It'll be a good time for J Hill to keep momentum going and get back to last years form with the downhill Corey Dillon type running dishing out blows instead of taking them he started last week. Given that his ankle is good to go.

Hey, I started an 8-8 thread after the two losses, hoping to turn things around.  Some took it a bit too literally and laid into me, but it worked. Now here we are taking it the other direction again, tempting fate.

Seriously, though, the team had better not overlook the Clowns.  What's the Bengals track record against young, inexperienced, unproven, backup quarterbacks again?  Vegas doesn't think we're a lock, with the spread at only 7.

I love how people feel that anything they do, think or say could have any impact on this.

hint: You aren't that important.

'If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.'

-Nikola Tesla

I love how people who have zero expertise on things speak on them like they're experts and speak so definitively as if they've confirmed the findings through science.  It's an epidemic these days, really.    

hint: You're more important than you think

That being said, somebody pls ban turningpoint now.  2nd time he's done this BS!   

Archived