Other Games Thread

My pregame speech to the Ravens:

"Considering my audience I am going to make this very quick and very simple. This is the stadium. This is the field. This is the trainers table. The stealers will enter the field here. Initially we will take out Roethlisburger, then Brown, creating a trap. An air tight field filled with lots and lots of injured stealers. Everyone take your positions."

Officials overturning a call after Tomlin threw the challenge flag saving the Stealers from having to challenge. Never seen that before. I think the original call was correct and the WR was not contacted down.

Now that was some BS there. After they let the play continue, they went back and said they ruled him down by contact and Baltimore can't challenge. If they ruled him down by contact, why did they allow the play to continue?

Officials overturning a call after Tomlin threw the challenge flag saving the Stealers from having to challenge. Never seen that before. I think the original call was correct and the WR was not contacted down.

Now that was some BS there. After they let the play continue, they went back and said they ruled him down by contact and Baltimore can't challenge. If they ruled him down by contact, why did they allow the play to continue?

Stiller footbawwwwwl

Stiller footbawwwwwl

It makes no sense. By letting the play continue, they are not calling him down by contact. The referees are instructed to allow questionable plays continue so they can be reviewed. The only reason a play is allowed to continue is so it can be reviewed to make sure they get it correct. They let this play continue and then not allowed to be reviewed.

Archived