What would make you happier tomorrow?

Did I miss a day in all the excitement?  The games are still on Sunday right?

To answer the question, the #2 seed wins, but by an embarrassing small amount.  :steelerssuck:

lol.. I have been thinking it was Saturday all day...

as far as the question.. I would pick #1 by a small margin.... both would make me very happy..

He has a better record against them than McCooter, that's for sure.

mccooter.. thats the white trashest thing ever said on this board. which says a lot.

and yea, being tossed into a game with no warning against the steelers and a 7 point deficit is a great body of work to go on..

and andy has 1 td and 3 picks this year against the steelers. mccarron, has 2 of each.. which is better, (well, depending where you went to high school, i suppose).

mccooter.. thats the white trashest thing ever said on this board.

Making it a fitting nickname for the white trashiest player on the roster, no?  I mean, I thought he looked really impressive against the Donkeys last week, but that McCooter shit is just funny.  He'll always be McCooter to me.  When you've been banging the "Dumbo Dalton" drum for years you're kinda on thin ice there anyway IMO.

Unfortunately, his record against the Stoolers is 0-1.  That's some pretty easy math,(well, depending on whether you have some kind of weird personal problem with the other QB, I suppose)

mccooter.. thats the white trashest thing ever said on this board. which says a lot.

and yea, being tossed into a game with no warning against the Stealers and a 7 point deficit is a great body of work to go on..

and andy has 1 td and 3 picks this year against the Stealers. mccarron, has 2 of each.. which is better, (well, depending where you went to high school, i suppose).

everyone knows its McCannon! Come on man!

He has a better record against them than McCooter, that's for sure.

Actually, that loss is on Dalton as he's the one that started....so McCarron's record against Pitt is 0-0.   If you're going by official stats anyways but what are official stats when one is trying to make another person look foolish, amirite? 

I do wonder why McCarron isn't given the same excuses that DAlton was given.  Any and every bad play (and there were LOTS)  would have been excused away if it were Dalton, he needs more years, Kyle Cook is horrible, AJ Green is the worst WR in football, the coaches suck, it was windy, it was sunny, the OLine is bottom of league, it was rainy, it was cold, it was snowing.....any and every excuse was made for AD.  But not so with McCarron.  That's kinda odd.  

It's limited to the usual suspects so not too surprised but I do find it funny.  

And as for the topic, I'd prefer the 2 and don't really care what happens after that as Pitt would be a 6 seed at best.  That means they would have to win the wildcard round and then go to Foxboro to play NE.  Either NE or Pitt is eliminated so either result is favorable for the Bengals.  Plus, a bye would give Dalton a chance to get back with some practice time which would be nice.  As much promise as McCarron has shown, he can't make up for the 5 yrs of experience Dalton has over him. 

I have a feeling Denver is going to lose to SD, even though they're at home.  Maybe it's just wishful thinking.  

I fear Dalton won't play again this year, not so much because of the fracture not being healed but because his recovery time will be so limited in terms of him getting his throwing hand to re-learn gripping and throwing a football in the NFL.

I do think we can win with McCarron and I also believe he's going to be our only option going forward. If he gets hurt and Dalton can't produce then I pray for Mohammed Sanu to be our QB instead of our 3rd stringer. No I am not joking, 

I fear Dalton won't play again this year, not so much because of the fracture not being healed but because his recovery time will be so limited in terms of him getting his throwing hand to re-learn gripping and throwing a football in the NFL.

I do think we can win with McCarron and I also believe he's going to be our only option going forward. If he gets hurt and Dalton can't produce then I pray for Mohammed Sanu to be our QB instead of our 3rd stringer. No I am not joking, 

Dude, he's been out for like 23 days.....he wasn't lost on an island for years like Tom Hanks in Castaway where he's going to have to re-acclimate to society and/or teach his hand how to grip a football again.   I would imagine once he puts a football into his healed hand, he will be able to grip it without watching a youtube video detailing how to do so.  

It hasn't been months...it's been 3 wks.  His hand will be weak for a while, but that's nothing a good beating session can't restore.  If I were him, I'd tell Jordan to go to her mother's for a week so the beating session can happen instead of it becoming smash session.  

The 2 seed is obviously choice one as a fan, but there's a part of me that is completed whenever the Stealers and their fans are slighted in any way.  I root against the Pirates, Penguins, and all local / regional colleges for the simple reason that many fans of THOSE teams are also Stealers fans.  I even enjoy Bane's success in that freakin Batman movie.  

Dude, he's been out for like 23 days.....he wasn't lost on an island for years like Tom Hanks in Castaway where he's going to have to re-acclimate to society and/or teach his hand how to grip a football again.   I would imagine once he puts a football into his healed hand, he will be able to grip it without watching a youtube video detailing how to do so.  

It hasn't been months...it's been 3 wks.  His hand will be weak for a while, but that's nothing a good beating session can't restore.  If I were him, I'd tell Jordan to go to her mother's for a week so the beating session can happen instead of it becoming smash session.  

Everyone knows it's not the hand that will be holding him back...

It's the loss of Wilson

It's amazing/sad that after the season Dalton's been having, the same people will come out of the woodwork now that he's injured to wail some more about how awful he is..  They could be drowning and if Dalton threw them a rope they'd choose to go under instead, complaining about his arm strength with their last breath. Shit's hilarious for being so predictable.

Archived