Bengals Vs. Stealers part 3

Steelz7

WHY DO YOU KEEP LETTING MEN EJACULATE INTO YOUR EYESOCKETS??? YOU KNEW MAJOR EYE SURGERY WAS JUST AROUND THE CORNER WITH THAT KIND OF BEHAVIOR.

SO TELL ME JC, WAS YOUR MOMMY FEEDING YOU A YUMMY SPAM SANDWICH IN YOUR HIGH CHIAR WHEN YOU CONSTRUCTED YOUR LATEST IDIOTIC MORONIC POST??

HOW EMBARRASSING, BUT THIS IS WHAT THE INFANTILE MIND THINKS UP. JUST THINK, YOU MUST LIVE THE REMAINDER OF YOUR PATHETIC LIFE KNOWING THERE IS NO PLACE TO GO BUT DOWN :huh:-----SQUARE BUSINESS

LETS TAKE A LOOK AT YOUR LATEST AGAIN>>>

WHY DO YOU KEEP LETTING MEN EJACULATE INTO YOUR EYESOCKETS??? YOU KNEW MAJOR EYE SURGERY WAS JUST AROUND THE CORNER WITH THAT KIND OF BEHAVIOR.

AS I FIRST I THOUGHT, AN IQ NOT MUCH ABOVE 70....SO SAD, MUST BE IN THE WATER IN NADA TOWN

SO TELL ME JC, WAS YOUR MOMMY FEEDING YOU A YUMMY SPAM SANDWICH IN YOUR HIGH CHIAR WHEN YOU CONSTRUCTED YOUR LATEST IDIOTIC MORONIC POST??

HOW EMBARRASSING, BUT THIS IS WHAT THE INFANTILE MIND THINKS UP. JUST THINK, YOU MUST LIVE THE REMAINDER OF YOUR PATHETIC LIFE KNOWING THERE IS NO PLACE TO GO BUT DOWN :huh:-----SQUARE BUSINESS

LETS TAKE A LOOK AT YOUR LATEST AGAIN>>>

AS I FIRST I THOUGHT, AN IQ NOT MUCH ABOVE 70....SO SAD, MUST BE IN THE WATER IN NADA TOWN

Well, this is ironic...

To even suggest the Burfict hit on your criminal qb was dirty is assanined. Have you ever played the game? The situation it occurred in if Burfict wanted to take his knee out you can be assured it would of been taken out. You can plainly see he was pushed and he also put his hand down to push himself to the side a bit instead of through him. Watch the tape. If it was dirty I would have no issue calling it what it was but bottom line is if he wanted to blow through his leg he would of.

As for the hit on Bell horse collar

my ass. It was a good tackle. If you know what a horse collar is he didnt grab anywhere near the inside of his shoulder pad. It was a good tackle and your squad even acknowledged it the same way.

Now go and take a look at some of the bs chicken shit hits they threw in the game. There's plenty of pics out there of the interesting tackling technique Bitchell employed to take Eifert out for about 3 weeks that had a pretty profound effect on if we got a bye or not. Then there's Miller in the end zone trying to go through Burficts knee on a cheap shot from the sidem along with others that have no doubt about being anything other than cheap shots. After all that and death threats etc who were the ones crying about shit to the media after the game? That's right your squad was so explain to us who the cry babies are here now.

You all are pretty cocky for a team that barely beat Cleveland probably would of lost if not for a horrendous qb you had the benefit of playing. Lost to Baltimore the week before have faced 6 back up qbs in a row and still needed another team to buy your tickets to the dance for you.

Im all for smack talk confidence in your team whatever you wanna call it but some of you seem straight up border line delusional.

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

WHAT WERE YOU SAYING ABOUT BURFICT THE ASSASSIN AGAIN??? YOU KNOW, THE ONE WHO WILL BE SERVING A SUSPENSION AT START OF NEXT SEASON OF A POSSIBLE 6 GAMES

WHAT WERE YOU SAYING ABOUT BURPFICT THE HEAD HUNTER AGAIN??

ESPN MUST HAVE SHOWED THAT CLIP 20x EARLY THIS MORNING TOTALLY CONDEMNING BURPFICTS ACTIONS

CANT WAIT FOR YOUR RESPONSE---LET THE BULLSHEEET BEGIN   LOL

NEXT UP, A VIDEO OF NADA'S SCUM BAG FANS THROWING OBJECTS AT STEELER PLAYERS. COULD HAVE CAUSED A SERIOUS PROBLEM---INFANTS ACT THIS THIS WHEN NOT GETTING THEIR WAY:2:

Please bro penalty yes dirty not close. I would figure you would be one to hang on every word those idiots at ESPN say as gospel. Didnt your own boy say the same thing basically? Penalty yes, to him no. How bout your schmuck fucks leading with crowns into peoples faces and not only not getting a penalty but being rewarded a turnover. Or how about launching into Eifert earlier without a falg which was egregious as well was also a late hit on him that could of been called on him but I can see that one not called other 2 no way.

Bottom line Hill should be your mvp and Joey Porter has always been a douche bag and if you can deny that anything else you have to say is nothing but trash. He had no business should of been penalized on the field and you guys were handed the game. If you cant admit that I feel sorry for you because your EYE SURGERY DIDNT WORK.

You calling out IQ scores and having trouble spelling a five letter word.

IS THAT IT??, THAT'S ALL YOU GOT? SEEMS LIKE DESPERATION SET IN WHEN YOU HAVE THE NEED TO POINT OUT A TYPO OR AN ISOLATED MISSPELL ---CLUE TIME----THIS IS AN EVERYDAY MESSAGE BOARD, NOT AN APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT---DUH---LOL

Please bro penalty yes dirty not close. I would figure you would be one to hang on every word those idiots at ESPN say as gospel. Didnt your own boy say the same thing basically? Penalty yes, to him no. How bout your schmuck fucks leading with crowns into peoples faces and not only not getting a penalty but being rewarded a turnover. Or how about launching into Eifert earlier without a falg which was egregious as well was also a late hit on him that could of been called on him but I can see that one not called other 2 no way.

Bottom line Hill should be your mvp and Joey Porter has always been a douche bag and if you can deny that anything else you have to say is nothing but trash. He had no business should of been penalized on the field and you guys were handed the game. If you cant admit that I feel sorry for you because your EYE SURGERY DIDNT WORK.

LINK TO PORTERS FINES PLEASE. NEVER SEEN Stealers GO TO THE OPPOSITIONS SIDELINE TO START SHIT BEFORE THE GAME. A NUMBER OF YRS AGO, SEEMS MANY OF YOUR PLAYERS WERE ON THE CRIMINAL ELEMENT LIST

SHORT MEMORY HUH?

I COULD GO ON BUT I WILL SPARE YOU

NEXT>>

Thats fine if they were criminals then but remind me again what it was your qb paid those 2 poor women off for. Oh hes still on the team and not in jail for 10-20? Go figure guess the Steeler circle jerk leaks all the way into the justice system.

Now for Porter he will get his fine that you think is a moral compass if someones a douchebag or not so don't worry about that. But since you wanna talk criminal behaviors I seem to recall him and his goon thug buddies committing a strong armed robbery by jumping and stealing Levi Jones' chain. Go figure caught on camera and he didn't get any jail time.

Bringing that stuff up on your part is ridiculous and doesnt change the facts that the refs and Hill gave you guys a hand job and you lucked out so enjoy it. It is what it is nothing more or less. Not blaming refs for loss i have enough anger at hill for that but your helmet to helmet launching hits were more blatant targeting penalties and dirty plays that were important and not called. Burfict Williams hits neither used helmet as a weapon or left their feet and thats a fact. Go look up the rules theres no way reading them you could possibly say that hit on Bernatd was not a penalty. Same for Porter it was a penalty look the rule up he was not allowed to do what he was doing even with permission granted to be on field he was not allowed to be over by Cincy running his mouth thats why you dirty bastards gave him a game ball. A win is a win but you guys were handed a game more than 1 way period.

Oh yea I've never seen the Bengals coaches pull oppositions hair go on the field during time out over to other teams huddle to run their mouth or go on field to trip up a kickoff returner. Also have never saw Bengal players target punters with cheap helmet to helmet shots or drop kick them in the face like pussies. I did see Steeler players do those things if Im not mistakin or maybe it was some other team and I need eye surgery too.

Marvin isn't going anywhere because Mike Brown is too cheap to fire him and have to pay two head coaches.  As long as he's under contract, he has a job.  No.  Matter.  What.  Marvin gonna be in Cincy a long time.

Thats fine if they were criminals then but remind me again what it was your qb paid those 2 poor women off for. Oh hes still on the team and not in jail for 10-20? Go figure guess the Steeler circle jerk leaks all the way into the justice system.

ADVICE: NEVER ACCEPT JURY DUTY  EVER!!

Now for Porter he will get his fine that you think is a moral compass if someones a douchebag or not so don't worry about that. But since you wanna talk criminal behaviors I seem to recall him and his goon thug buddies committing a strong armed robbery by jumping and stealing Levi Jones' chain. Go figure caught on camera and he didn't get any jail time.

Bringing that stuff up on your part is ridiculous and doesnt change the facts that the refs and Hill gave you guys a hand job and you lucked out so enjoy it. It is what it is nothing more or less. Not blaming refs for loss i have enough anger at hill for that but your helmet to helmet launching hits were more blatant targeting penalties and dirty plays that were important and not called. Burfict Williams hits neither used helmet as a weapon or left their feet and thats a fact. Go look up the rules theres no way reading them you could possibly say that hit on Bernatd was not a penalty. Same for Porter it was a penalty look the rule up he was not allowed to do what he was doing even with permission granted to be on field he was not allowed to be over by Cincy running his mouth thats why you dirty bastards gave him a game ball. A win is a win but you guys were handed a game more than 1 way period.

I SEE ONCE AGAIN, A JEALOUS BENGAL FAN ACCUSED BEN TO BE A RAPIST. LINK PLEASE.

NOT SURE YOU UNDERSTAND, AS IN  COURT OF LAW PROOF IS WHATS NEEDED. NOT WHAT THINK, NOT CONJECTURE

PLAIN OLD EVERYDAY PROOF!!!!!!!!!! WITHOUT A SEMBLANCE OF PROOF YOU HAVE JACK... WELL, WHERE IS THE LINK, A VIABLE CREDIBLE LINK PROVING BEN TO BE A RAPIST??----ONCE MORE----LINK PLEASE?? YOUR SHALLOW OPINION MEANS LESS THAN NOTHING SO LINK PLEASE?

YOU MUST LIVE IN A BUBBLE. ESPN RAN A SPECIAL ON AUG 12TH 2015. ONE OF THE 3 GIRLS CANE FORWARD AND SAID, IT WAS ALL A SET UP. BEN NEVER CAME REMOTELY CLOSE TO WHAT THEY INITIALLY ACCUSED HIM OF. THE INTERVIEW LASTED 40 MINUTES. DOUBT ME, CALL ESPN DIRECTLY REQUEST A VIDEO TAPE OF THAT INTERVIEW. THE CHARGE MAY BE BETWEEN 15 AND 20.00---NO BIGGIE, THAT ONLY MEANS YOU WILL HAVE TO FOREGO A BIG MAC OR 2

COURSE YOU WONT DO THAT SIMPLY BECAUSE YOUR NEED IS TOO GREAT BELIEVING BEN MOLESTED THOSE GIRLS..NOTHING COULD BE FURTHER FORM THE TRUTH--THATS WHY BEN WAS NEVER ARRESTED, MUCH LESS INDITED 

IF IT HAS HAD BEEN TRUE, NOTHING ON THIS PLANET WOULD GET IN THE WAY OF A STORY OF THAT MAGNITUDE

CONVERSELY, LAST NIGHT YOUR MAN CLEARLY HAD INTENTIONS TO MAIM OR WORSE. NOT ONCE HAVE I EVER SEEN ONE OF OUR PLAYERS WITH THAT SAME INTENTION

TAKEN TO TASK BY EVERY SPORTS RADIO TALK SHOW COAST TO COAST AFTER THE GAME. NEVER HEARD NOTHING LIKE IT BEFORE

LASTLY---ESPN TV AND RADIO ALONG WITH SPORT TALK SHOWS THROUGHOUT THE COUNTRY TOTALLY CONDEMNED THE HIT BY BURFICBABY. ESPN MUST HAVE RAN THAT CLIP 20 TIMES IN THE WEE HOURS OF THE MORNING---20 TIMES!!!!!!!!! THEY SURE WERE CONVINCED OF THE INTENT

BOTTOM LINE--YOU GOT EXACTLY WHAT YOU DESERVED AS THE Stealers LEFT PAUL BROWN WITH A 16 & 2 RECORD, OR IS IT 16 & 4?  NO MATTER---THINK ABOUT IT---FREAKING 16 & 2 AT YOUR PLACE..  LOL LOL

JUSTICE WAS SERVED LITTLE MAN IN A GAME THE Stealers SHOULD HAVE PUT AWAY IN THE 3RD QUARTER INSTEAD OF GOING TO A COVER 2--- LOL  HOW ABOUT THE GAME STATS WHICH MOST OF THE TIME TELLS THE STORY...CARE TO POST THEM?  IF NOT, LET ME KNOW, I WILL

BEFORE DISCOUNTING ANYTHING I STATED HERE, LOOK IT UP, THEN PROFOUNDLY APOLOGIZE. OH WAIT, THATS NOT SOMETHING A BENGAL FAN CAN DO

LASTLY---YOUR TEAM, FANS, CITY ARE MAJOR LOSERS!!!!!!---I CAN ALSO BACK THAT STATEMENT UP IF NEED BE---

I HAVE CONCRETE PROOF IF YOU DARE TO ASK

TIME TO HEAR SOME BENGAL LOGIC AND COMMON SENSE---OH WAIT!  LMFAO

IN LIGHT OF WHAT I STATED HERE, I SUPPOSE DAMAGE CONTROL IS IN ORDER...BEFORE HUMILIATING YOURSELVES  REMEMBER I CAN BACK UP EVERYTHING I SAID HERE

ENJOY YOUR OFF SEASON----FACT--25 FREAKIN YEARS WITHOUT JUST 1 PLAYOFF WIN...OHHHAHAHA YOU HAVE ZERO ROOM TO TALK AS IN NADA. LOL  IN SHORT THE Stealers OWN YOU LOCK STOCK AND BARREL

HOLD ON TO THAT LOSER HEAD COACH YOU HAVE, IM QUITE SURE THE STEELER BRASS WOULLLD HAVE DONE THE SAME....NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN ONE DEALS IN FACTS? NEVER MIND, CONTINUE IN YOUR WORLD OF DENIAL, YOUR FANTASY WORLD   ROTFLMFAO  

NUFF SAID

PS: AFTER READING OVER YOUR ENTIRE POST ITS OBVIOUS WHAT YOU WERE TRYING TO CONVEY WAS  ----- WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Stealers BEAT US AGAIN. THE REFS ARE ON THEIR SIDE. ITS BEEN THIS WAY FOR 30 YRS

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I WANT THE Stealers GONE!!!!!!!!  WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA OH MOMMY

I just saw something about 6 rings and sheep fucking and stopped reading. And Jen can't be a racist because he plays QB for the stealers. Or a dog killer.

It's almost like his eye surgery effected his cognitive abilities to put together complete and coherent sentences. I literally stopped reading his posts because I couldnt make any sense of what he was trying to say, and I'm fairly intelligent.

Are people still reading Rick's posts? Dude is incoherent.

POOR JANIE, BUT HERE IS SOMETHING THAT IS VERY COHERENT>> I WANT OTHERS TO KNOW THE FOLLOWING.

NO RESPONSE NECESSARY, IM JUST HAPPY TO GET THIS OUT THERE>>>

TRUTH LIKE THIS IS VERY RARE ON MESSAGE BOARDS, BUT HERE IT IS ONCE AGAIN FOR THE CONSUMPTION OF THE MEMBERS

ONCE AGAIN, ENJOY!

JAMIE B

*PSYCHOLOGICAL EVALUATION**

I took time to assemble a Psychiatric Evaluation regarding the Juvenile known as Jamie

My educational background (Masters degree in psychology) assisted me as i read about 20 of his posts

some very interesting facts were gleaned from his posts

Much can be learned from a Psychiatric standpoint with what Jamie posted along with the general tenor of his replies smack or otherwise, makes no diff. the following is some insight as to the inner workings of Janies mind. is it accurate?, you bet! those of you who know him will see the validity in my workup admitted or not 

HEREWITH ARE MY FINDINGS>>>>

***SEVERE PARANOIA****

Common symptoms include:.....Concern that other people have hidden motives Expectation that they will be exploited by others Inability to work or interact together with others...

**Social isolation Detachment Hostility**.

I have come to the conclusion, due to a common thread consistent in Janies writings he is, without question, openly HOSTILE when dealing with others especially when Proved wrong.

Therapy & medications can reduce paranoia and limit its impact on his daily functioning.

*Your Superior suggests you be put on a daily Dose of Lithium taken daily, of 2400 MG. If your currently not taking Lithium,YOU SHOULD or be committed to a psychiatric facility in your area.

Seriously Janie this is your only chance to lead at least a 2nd class life. as of now, even your peers conider you a BIG BABY and for good reason. on another message board they would have ran you off long ago, this much im sure you are aware of

Seriously, you should Not be permitted out among thinking people. No smack intended

NO QUESTION,YOU NEED TO BE INSTITUTIONALIZED FOR AN EXTENDED PERIOD OF TIME:1hump:

As stated, therapy and medications can reduce Your paranoia and limit its impact on your daily functioning and how you affect others. Try to keep your poor mom and dads welfare in mind if possible

Moreover, You tend to be guarded and suspicious and have quite constricted emotional life.

Your incapacity for meaningful emotional involvement and the general pattern of isolated withdrawal often lend a quality ofschizoid isolation to your life experience

If all the above were not enough, you also show signs of a **Narcissistic** personality disorder.
IE: The World revolves around you, and YOU ALONE -- More on that later.

In conclusion, you are highly agitated with your Superior from the burgh who realizes how OBVIOUS you are. You will say and do anything in order to dispel my accurate findings 

I fully expect an all out assault fueled by his intense Anger.:angry: I understand little man, I understand.

MENTAL ILLNESS CAN BE A DEVASTATING THING. NO QUESTION JANIE BOY IS SEVERELY MENTALLY ILL FOLKS

Im sure many of those who have read his maniacal ramblings will agree

Note: my findings are 75 and 85% accurate as per psychiatric terms

CAUTION

BE AWARE EVERYONE, AFTER READING THIS, JAMIE MAY BECOME OUT OF CONTROL WITH RAGE

MUCH LIKE A MAD DOG WITH RABIES 

*He will attempt to spread further lies about his Superior, but thats to be expected**

Mentally ill people lash out. its part of their MO

Janie knows full well all the above is true-----have to admit, i did enjoy it

Oh and Janie i to have your Facebook info. I think it only fare to post my findings there to, along with other sports venues who may be aware of you. this way they will know your inner workings, what makes you tick, the fact you should have been Institutionalized long ago. after all, when all is said and done, what were dealing with here is someone with an INFANTILE MIND SET, no smack intended

PS: i plan on posting what i consider a SUCCINCT and most accurate evaluation many times here to give ALL the members a chance to read my findings

as you continue to post Nonsensical replies this evaluation is all you will see.  sorry, its for your own good

Have a Nice Day Baby Janie:3:

He's resilient. Everyone trashes him and he keeps coming back for more.  He likely learned it at a very young age when he fought off a rusty coathanger in his mothers womb.

I MAY BE WRONG BUT DONT YOU WORK AT THE LOCAL DONUT SHOP? AT LEAST THATS WHAT I HEARD. CAN YOU CONFIRM THIS?  

JC TALKING>

DUH, OH YUP YUP GOTTA MAKE THE DONUTS OH YUP YUP, I B SMART AND HAVE LOTS OF INTELLIJUNCE ALL RIGHT. WELL DONT I? OH YUP! :wacko:

Archived