Do we keep Pacman, Hill? Does Dalton have trade value?

If your in charge of this operation are you bringing back Pacman?  How about Hill? 

Does Dalton have enough value to trade away for another starting CB?  Or a RB to replace Hill?   

If I'm in charge I let Hill and Pacman go. Trade Dalton for either a RB or CB and with the money saved from Dalton's contract I pick up whichever position I didn't get in the Dalton trade in free agency. 

I've firmly believed for years that Pacman could be as great as a Deion Sanders. J.Hill is also a fantastic athlete with tons of upside. 

However last night proved that all the talent in the world doesn't matter when you don't have the mental toughness to let the BS roll off your shoulder and keep a cool head. 

Therefore I am willing to go backwards a bit in talent for guys who are not going to get caught up in the BS and lose their tempers. 

After watching Scooter stay so cool and calm with all the adversity I don't ever want to see Dalton take another snap in a Bengals uniform unless its under a much lower pay scale and he is filling in for a injured Scooter because Dalton would be #2. Which I'm sure won't happen so trade him for Pacman or Hill's replacement. 

It's kinda on the Head Coach, no? Jeremy, hit the hole, get what you can, and hit the deck the second you feel contact with two hands on the ball. Why do I suspect this conversation didn't happen? Hill ran like it was 4th and 6, and it was OUR backs against the wall. He either defied his Coach, or his Coach didn't do his job.

It's kinda on the Head Coach, no? Jeremy, hit the hole, get what you can, and hit the deck the second you feel contact with two hands on the ball. Why do I suspect this conversation didn't happen? Hill ran like it was 4th and 6, and it was OUR backs against the wall. He either defied his Coach, or his Coach didn't do his job.

Great question.

I am not removing Hill because of his fumble. The best RB in the league for the last five years also fumbled his team into a playoff loss today. I doubt the Vikings let go of him.

I am letting go of Hill because he is a shit starter, jaw jacking prick. All of his misfortunes last night were due to karma that he brought upon himself. I do not want my team affected by his bad karma therefore he can go play for someone else and talk shit the whole game to fumble the win.

I want guys like Gio,Eifert,Green,Atkins,MJ,Hall, Guys that are going to kill it and not have to put it on blast. Guys that can take a ear full of shit talk and not be effected negatively. It may sound like I need a team of Marines and Army Rangers but we got to get some guys with class. Were more than halfway there we just got some ratchet ass dudes fucking shit up for the whole team. Pacman and Hill are the two that have stood out the most to me this year. Pacman slamming dudes head on his helmet,,,com on man. Let him go be one of the greatest CFL players in history while he still has time. We no longer have time for his antics and the overall team is good enough to make it to the playoffs without him or Hill.  

You can't let the soft NFL steer you away from talent.   Don't get caught up in the narrative. 

We should cut Burfict and Pac Man as soon as Shazier and Mitchell are banned. 

The truth is the NFL has put all defenders in a bad position.   Now the media is jumping on the ones that are easy targets.   As if these type of hits weren't once celebrated by them.

why in gods name would we trade dalton???????????

and why the fuck are you wondering if he has trade value??????? thats like wondering if Kate Upton has sweet tits

Ha ha.. Word..

Yet some people call her fat...LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hill is a big question mark going into next season. I am not sure what you can do with him or if he can bounce back. It seemed that his confidence was shaken earlier in the season so I dont know that he bounces back. If Elliot falls to 24 in the draft would we consider pulling the trigger? 

Great question.

I am not removing Hill because of his fumble. The best RB in the league for the last five years also fumbled his team into a playoff loss today. I doubt the Vikings let go of him.

I am letting go of Hill because he is a shit starter, jaw jacking prick. All of his misfortunes last night were due to karma that he brought upon himself. I do not want my team affected by his bad karma therefore he can go play for someone else and talk shit the whole game to fumble the win.

I want guys like Gio,Eifert,Green,Atkins,MJ,Hall, Guys that are going to kill it and not have to put it on blast. Guys that can take a ear full of shit talk and not be effected negatively. It may sound like I need a team of Marines and Army Rangers but we got to get some guys with class. Were more than halfway there we just got some ratchet ass dudes fucking shit up for the whole team. Pacman and Hill are the two that have stood out the most to me this year. Pacman slamming dudes head on his helmet,,,com on man. Let him go be one of the greatest CFL players in history while he still has time. We no longer have time for his antics and the overall team is good enough to make it to the playoffs without him or Hill.  

100% agree. Hill is a cancer and karma hit him.

Dalton trade value?

Stupid thread.

And for all the people calling for Hill's head, remember how you were calling for Gio's head last year and how well he played this year.

Sophmore slumps happen. He will get another year to fix it. If he cant then they will look elsewhere.

If your in charge of this operation are you bringing back Pacman?  How about Hill? 

Does Dalton have enough value to trade away for another starting CB?  Or a RB to replace Hill?   

If I'm in charge I let Hill and Pacman go. Trade Dalton for either a RB or CB and with the money saved from Dalton's contract I pick up whichever position I didn't get in the Dalton trade in free agency. 

I've firmly believed for years that Pacman could be as great as a Deion Sanders. J.Hill is also a fantastic athlete with tons of upside. 

However last night proved that all the talent in the world doesn't matter when you don't have the mental toughness to let the BS roll off your shoulder and keep a cool head. 

Therefore I am willing to go backwards a bit in talent for guys who are not going to get caught up in the BS and lose their tempers. 

After watching Scooter stay so cool and calm with all the adversity I don't ever want to see Dalton take another snap in a Bengals uniform unless its under a much lower pay scale and he is filling in for a injured Scooter because Dalton would be #2. Which I'm sure won't happen so trade him for Pacman or Hill's replacement. 

You must live in Denver, because everything you post sounds like some weed addled brain farts.

Let's keep the badass image alive next season and bring in "Beast Mode" Marshawn Lynch.  He is out of Seattle with Rawls being the starter next season.  Get rid of that bum Hill and have Lynch be the lead back with Bernard the change of pace and 3rd down back.  

That sounds awesome!   A sushi burrito that is...

Let's keep the badass image alive next season and bring in "Beast Mode" Marshawn Lynch.  He is out of Seattle with Rawls being the starter next season.  Get rid of that bum Hill and have Lynch be the lead back with Bernard the change of pace and 3rd down back.  

i like this idea.

Archived